Chips and cheese

Lovely....enjoy. X

Cheesy chips are the best, yum yum :D:D

I was watching market kitchen the other day and some chef did posh cheesy chips ,I have never fancied them until I saw them omg they looked to die for mind you he put tons of 4 different kinds of cheese on top then some pancetta but was thinking you could put some little bits of bacon diced on top ,think I might have that for my tea tonight ,was going to have a salad but its freezing today so need some warmth lol

MMMM lovely, what i normally do is dice mushrooms peppers spring onions so they are small and touch of bacon fry it all then when chips nearly done bang it all intogether and mix then add cheese on top and pop back in oven for a few min and its delicous specially with mushy peas and egg mmmmmm wonder what im having for tea tomoz now hahaha

MMMM lovely, what i normally do is dice mushrooms peppers spring onions so they are small and touch of bacon fry it all then when chips nearly done bang it all intogether and mix then add cheese on top and pop back in oven for a few min and its delicous specially with mushy peas and egg mmmmmm wonder what im having for tea tomoz now hahaha

MMMMMMMM except for the mushy peas!!!

might have to have a bit of an experiment!

Back