Chips and Rolls

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi all,

Sorry to be a pain, but I would like to know if anyone knows of any chips or and bread rolls that I can have and how many points they might be?
I have got a craving for burger and chips....
I am thinking Tesco Healthy living burger, with loads of salad and tesco healthy living cheese slices, but I need chips with this and a roll to put it in...
I have only had 4.5 points so far today...so have got 18.5 left!
Any ideas??
Thanks Guys...
x

Sounds good... low fat burgers are 3 I think

How good is that... a burger in a bun with chips for 7.5 points... I LOVE this diet :bliss:

Thanks sooo much for telling me the points for the chips etc....

The Burger was 2.5 and the roll that I got worked out to be 3, so I had:

Tesco healthy living Burger in roll, with 1 WW cheese triangle spread on the roll, and a Tesco cheese slice, with loads of lettuce, mccain oven chips, served with a salad of lettuce, cucumber and yellow pepper. And let me tell you it was delicious!! really yummy dinner!!
All for the bargain amount of 9.5!!!
Burger was fab for 2.5!!!

Also I got these Tesco Healthy living Chocolate trifles for 3 points each - LUSH....better than the cadburys ones in my opinion!!!

Only problem is that I have got 6.5 points left for today and can't think of what to have!!!

Getting late now...paranoid that I have miscalculated today because i feel like I have eaten quite a lot but still got those left!!

I LOVE THIS DIET TOO!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

How do you mean? Are you only allowed to carry over 4 points a day or something? not clued up on that aspect of it!
I know the trifles are great....really seems a lot for 3 points!!
x

Oh, well, I think this must be a sign for me to get eating then to be honest....6.5 points here I come!!!

Back