chips

slimmyang

What does everone have with their syn free chips on green.
I fancy a change. getting board

I just had mushy pea curry and chips, very nice.

Ive ever done green so sorry if im wrong but due to low syns i have thesewith sw chips:
beans and qorn sausage
eggs peas and quorn sausage
chips beans and cheese (heb)
sw quiche peas and chips

ham (B) egg and chips
roast chicken (B) and chips
chickpea dahl and chips
omlette, chips n peas
sw quiche, chips n salad
homemade bean burger in bap (B) n chips
steak (B) and chips, grilled tomatoes and roasted balsamic onions
cod (B), chips and mushy peas

I just use some of my syns, tonight I had SW chips, baked beans, eggs and 3 rashers bacon....

my typical SW chips meal is sw chips, mushy peas, quorn sausage, and fried (frylight of course) egg.

That said - i've had them with veggie chilli, or once with some quorn fillets in a tomato based sauce (chopped tomatoes, onion, mushroom, peppers).

I imagine if i was doing them on an EE day - i could even go as far as doing fish and chips with them (without the batter of course).

I usually have any of the following with my SW chips on a green day, and I have either baked beans, mushy peas, or salad with it....

Eggs
Quorn burgers
Quorn sausages
Quorn peppered steaks
Meatfree garlic kievs
Stagg vegetable chilli
Asda Chick Pea Dhal - yum!!! with SW chips.

what about using your hexA as some cheese grated over them with beans too. Or some mushy pea curry sauce xx

speaking of chips i had them today for tea with 2 sausages and 2 eggs hehe - can i just say that pork thick sausages 907g pack from Co-op are only 2.5 syns each. Much nicer than meat free varieties hehe for all you sausage lovers out there

Quite boring myself I have tesco meatfree burger (1/2 syn each), egg, fish cake (about 3 syns i think off the top of my head) or fish fingers (about 2syns [again top off my head])

or I use a couple of slices of bread (HEB) and Clover lighter (1 syn per tspn) and have chip butties!

Back