Choc and orange shake

Glad you like it Polishrose - it's one of the flavours that I will not contemplate trying. I just cannot get along with anything choc & orange (options drinking choc, club biscuits, terry's choc etc :jelous:) - sorry to anyone reading and drooling at the mention of these foodstuffs!

I'm even a bit dubious about trying the orange winter spice shake, because to me anything orange should be a clear(ish) liquid - y'no like squash, not thick like a shake, and I think i'd struggle to get it down with those thoughts on my mind!

LOL-just as well they do different flavours really isn't it?What's your favourite shake?

choc mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love choc mint too but I'm finding the savoury flavours are tasting nicer this time round for some reason.

My fave at the moment is banana (not tetra) or choc mint. For savoury I like the veg soup.

Can't do the bars either - don't like the aftertaste.

From my posts you'd be forgiven for thinking I was a fussy eater, but I'm not - honest, hence the reason why I'm on CD now -pre diet I would eat anything and everything :D

I can't stand the banana tetra but the shake is quite nice :) Funnily enough I hate banana flavoured stuff in normal food.

i couldnt drink the tetra's, they turn me

i like the veg and the chicken and mushroom soups

and i like the chocolate and the malt toffee bars made into buiscuits, yum!

I loved the LL bars-especially the toffee and the nut crunch for some reason.I'm not too keen on the CD ones-not sure why cos usually I love chocolate.

Just sitting here with a hot chocolate orange and it is just yummy!

I don't really care for the choc mint but this is gorgeous!

Polishrose

Only ever had the capuccino hot and I just whisked it up in the normal way - made sure that the water was hot but not boiling.

After reading on this site I've taken to mixing hot water with my chocolate velvet tetra - it is absolutely delish, reminds me of a costa coffee hot choc plus as a bonus it helps me get in my 4+ litres of water a day. Oh yeah, it also warms me up - a good thing a the mo because I'm always freezing :D

Ahhh you whisk them....I've never bothered-I just shake them in my LL shaker thingy...mind you they still have lumps :D I'll have to try the choc tetra hot :)

Back