Choc fudge cake

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by linzi_lou, 20 May 2011 Social URL.

1. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

Hi does anyone know how Many pro points there are in a choc fudge cake and ice cream from a pub? thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Wetherspoons Desserts Chocolate Fudge Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream is 21pp. :)

4. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

Wow that's alot! I found the search bar and I found a thread on Toby carvery and it's 18 pp there, maybe go in the middle. Well I didn't have one anyway, I resisted glad I did! But they are sooo lush! Think I. Going save my weeklies and have one one week! ooo what other diet could you have choc fudge cake on! brill, thanks

5. karocal

karocal Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.37%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    wow thats a lot

6. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Absolutely it is. The baker in me reckons it's because they probably make it with oil rather than butter so it stays moist longer and they can get more days out a single cake. If it's Coscto cake (and it probably is ;)) they laden their cakes with oil. Its why they stay moist for a week or so!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.