choc mint bar

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 4 May 2011 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Just wondering, is it dark chocolate? Not had it yet and can't for another 10 days but want to look ahead to my friday night treat! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Yep, dark chocolate - reminds me of mint Matchmakers.....

4. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I think it is dark choc....I'm not sure though, I don't usually look at it, just scoff it!! Lol
    I love the mint bars, I think they are my favourite actually and I don't really like dark chocolate as a rule, though if it's put in front of me I'll eat it!

5. emmapetty

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    oh goody, because I lurve the orange one - which surprises me as I too am not usually that fussed about dark chocolate. During my pregnancy I craved the mint nougat shapers bars in boots - hence why my advantage card has gathered up soooooooo many points in the last year! So I'm hoping these new mint bars will curb my cravings (which are still here eventhough Elliot is 3 months now, bloody hormones!)

6. Poppysparkle

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Not sure what the boots one is like, but this is definitely more crunchy than chewy I would say - pretty hard going if you eat it straight out the fridge, but then I like that!

Good thing to crave though, Shapers bar - my craving was for the huge cream meringues from Sainsburys!! I said it was okay though as they had strawberry sliced on top - one of my five a day and so good for the baby! I dread to think of the number of calories, but I could eat two in one day!!!!!

7. emmapetty

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Oh there were other things I craved besides the shapers bars! Beetroot (permanent pink wee during pregnancy) pork pies and cheese on crackers - naughty naughty - no wonder I piled on 4 stone :mad::mad:

8. Poppysparkle

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Oooo, I was obsessed with pickled onions in one of my pregnancies. Another one, I had this thing about gloss paint!!!! I used to have a cup of it on the window sill and would stir it and have a quick sniff!! I painted everything I could find. It was around the time of Changing Rooms and I used to watch it salivating!!!!! I was too terrified to tell the docs or midwife in case they reported me to social services!! :)

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i cant wait to try the bars.

10. ElaineD

ElaineD Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I hope the mint bars are nice!!.....I've just bought 5 for this week!!lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.