choc-orange?!

Fattylicious_Gurl

hey guys

just heard about a choc orange from one of the oldddd threads

"With the sweet shakes, I sometimes put a capful of Supercooks orange extract to the chocolate and it makes a nice choc/orange flavour"

anyone tried it? :)

Never tried it myself but then again I'm not a fan of chocolate-orange. I will say be very careful about what you add to your shakes. Always check here first and if no one has the answer contact LT HQ. The slightest thing can kick you out of ketosis so be careful xx

No, there are several things that can be done to the shakes that LT have okayed. But usually it's things like adding peppermint tea which is already allowed. Cinnamon was one that people questioned last year and I can't remember what the official outcome was but I know several people who tried it and were fine. The only problem with adding products like orange essence is that you don't know what else is in it that might affect ketosis.

Personally, there's no way I'd risk it.

I bought some Almond & Peppermint essences to add to my choc shakes & it makes a world of difference :D You only need a tiny tiny drop.

Go & check out your home baking aisle in your local supermarket for inspiration :)

I've added peppermint extract and the orange extract to my choc shakes before (not at same time!) I stay in ketosis and my losses are not compromised :)

I bought some Almond & Peppermint essences to add to my choc shakes & it makes a world of difference :D You only need a tiny tiny drop.

Go & check out your home baking aisle in your local supermarket for inspiration :)

a guy who knows where the home baking aisle is!!! hmmmmm

:p

I was told at the pharmacy when I asked about it, that Citracy foods can affect ketosis aswell as your liver (whilst on LT) - the best ive tried which didnt affect anything, was the good old, Iced Latte recipe (I literally lived off that)

Vanilla Shake Mix
Coffee
Sweetners
Water
Ice

Blend - then serve :)

Back