Chocaholics diary - The return of the (fatter) chocaholic.

Thank you all. I feel much better about it now.

Yesterday and today I have been 100%. It is so much easier to stick to in the week.
I brought some quorn sausages today and have put them in the freezer so if I do cave in at least I won't do too much damage.

I hope today went ok as well. I've been absolutely ravenous all day, but if I eat one of those princes I'll eat the lot :) I'm not very good when it comes to resisting temptation :-(

The last few days have been a real struggle but managed to stick to it followed by a complete blow out the day before yesterday.

I'm really struggling and finding it very hard. I'm just so sick of not eating - I'm not hungry I just want to enjoy food again. :cry:I've decided a controlled break is the answer. I've got just over a week untill I go on hols. I'm going to follow a low carb healthy diet of about 1500 cals and exercise. I'm expecting a bit of a gain (water weight) and aim to weight 72kgs before my hols.
I dont think I can do exante long term but I would like to do 5 weeks when I come back. This takes me up to a family do which I would like to be slim for then I can decided what I want to do long term.
I hope no one minds if I keep posting here - sorry there will be food talk.
So this will not be an excuse (as it always was in the past) to overeat and put it all back on.

What about working solutions, so you can enjoy a meal on top of the packs? It's not a TS or nothing diet. There's also simple solutions. I hear you on this not being a long term diet, if it's not working for you better to move onto doing something else that will.

Its being going well on the healthy eating/low carb front.

I thought about WS but I can't have one meal a day once I start eating I cant stop. I had a sneaky mid week weigh in and I think I've put on about 2 lbs. I'm pleased with that as I thought I'd put on more coming of TS. So am under my 72Kg goal. My offical weigh in day is tommorow so I change my stats then. :D

I have ordered some low carb veggie cook books from amazon and a book called Adore yourself slim. Apparently its a Paul Mckenna type hypnosis CD and low carb diet for people who crave foods.

I think when I come back from hols I will go back on exante but the break has done me good. Its a very tough diet and I admire anyone who can stay on it for a long time. I did 9 weeks and cracked. Its definately not something you can half do. I think you need to be 100% committed and in the right "head space".

I am managing to keep up the exercise. 6 diet days untill my holiday.

Forgot to add. New mini goal of 70.7kgs before hols so BMI 26.9.

I've just come back from my holiday. I put on 4.5 lbs refeeding and on hols - so it worked out I stayed the same in March! I felt much better on holiday this year a lot less overweight and more comfortable as legs not rubbing together and my clothes fitted better.

I am now back to total solution and have started today. This week I would like to loose 4.5lbs and get back to my lowest weight on exante. I also have a family party in 6 weeks time which I would like to loose 20 by. Then I plan to do low carbing to get the last few pounds off.

So I've been catching up on everyones diaries and losses. Its good to see so many people doing so well.

Does anyone know how I can change the title of my diary I am rubbish with technology???

I've just come back from my holiday. I put on 4.5 lbs refeeding and on hols - so it worked out I stayed the same in March! I felt much better on holiday this year a lot less overweight and more comfortable as legs not rubbing together and my clothes fitted better.

I think that's great that you've stayed the same overall - doesn't feel like you're going backwards! And also great that you felt so much better. We go on holiday in August and I'm really hoping I can go not looking like a heavily sweating red balloon :innocent0001:

Hang on in there...you are doing really well.

If you go to Tutorials at the top of the page...click on that and then scroll down on the menu offered, there is a tutorial on how to change your title.

We go on holiday in August and I'm really hoping I can go not looking like a heavily sweating red balloon :innocent0001:

I'm sure you will look great. Thats 4 months and you can loose a good few stone by then. I always think its good to have something to aim for.

Today is day 3 of TS. I feel hungry but not ill at the moment. I have been having a few quorn burgers on top of exante to help untill I get into ketosis.

I miscalculated. Its 6 weeks untill the party but I still reckon I can loose 20lbs. I want to be a size 12 by then.

I feel much better today. Have poas but not in the pink but I think I must be in ketosis as I'm not hungry and feel better.

I always have a mid week weigh in but change my stats on here weekly. Weigh in today showed a 6lb loss. I'm really pleased. I think I must have lost weight on holiday as I was really active and it didn't show when I got home because of water retention following the flight. I never have massive losses my first week.:):):)

I also checked my body fat percentage and its 33.4%. When I joined the gym in november 2009 it was 49%.

At the moment I'm feeling very positive. I am going out with a friend tonight. I offered to be designated driver so I will stick to sparkling water.

Hope everyone else has had a good day.

I'm still carrying on with exante but having a few quorn sausages in the evenings to get me through. I tend to have 2 bars a day as I stay in ketosis and seem to loose OK.

Last night I was in a hurry and decided to have a 3rd bar instead of a shake. Big mistake!! It definately knocked me out of ketosis I was starving last night. Today I have had 2 bars a shake and 3 quorn sausages and its only 3pm. I think I'll have a shake tonight if I really need it but will try to hold off.

I saw my sister yesterday and she said I have lost more weight since I last saw her about 3 weeks ago. That really helped to motivate me. I think it is very easy to beat yourself up over minor blips on this diet. I think I will just focus on the positive from now on.

Have decided to have my weigh in day on a sunday so I can update my stats and write my diary straight after weigh in. Roll on tommorow.

How lovely that people are noticing how much slimmer you are. Go you!!!

Yay to people noticing - well done. You must feel really proud and rightly so

xxx

Today is the restart.

Its nice to see some familiar faces and to see how much weight people have lost whilst I've been AWOL.:D

I'm going on hols in October and I really want to be at goal. I maintained for ages then put on 9 lbsover the last month or so. I plan to loose this and get down to target on TS.

Onwards and downwards.

Back