chocaslim slims (my diary)

chocaslim

adores posting
hi folks,:)
I'm gonna try calorie counting as from today i,ve also got a diary on food focus which records my weight progress and my calorie allowance for the rate i wish to lose at.
been doing slimming world up till now so i want to compare the 2 and see if i've been having close to my allowance dont get me wrong slimming world is great and i have lost 8lb so far with 17lb to go but i get bored easily and crave what i cant have. plus this forum is great well done minimins. any way today i have had magic porridge (porridge oats soaked in a mullerlight and left in fridge overnight) very filling muller was 85kcal not sure about the 30g oats i'll have to check and update. i might buy a calorie book it will be quicker when i'm putting it on here. I have recorded the calories in red so i can keep track i'm allowed 1225 a day. Thanks for reading please feel free to comment i dont want to be lonely.
x

Thanks for that xsarahx:D wasnt sure if i was doing the right thing to be honest but it is easier when shopping and planning meals just knowing how many kcal you are eating and most supermarkets have them listed quite clearly now hope to see you around now and again.:)

welcome to cc hun, i tried slimming world a few months ago and found it a bit difficult, i was gaining rather than losing because i think i took advantage of the free foods lol.

goodluck with your journey x

Best of luck with calorie counting :) I've never tried anything like Slimming World, but calorie counting has suited me because of how much freedom there is with it.

hi,
Started counting yesterday and well what can i say not good bbq yesturday and another one today so not gonna write what i had yesturday but will keep an account of what i have today.fresh start bbq yesturday was unexpected as hubby bought one home and food i kind of lost control but on that note i also ate all the crap in the fridge and cupboards so i wont be able to do that again will i tesco comes tomorrow and its all healthy yum.
I'VE REALLY GOT TO DO THIS - I CAN DO THIS.

It gets so much easier once you're a few days into it, I promise :) Starting off is the hardest time, I found it so much easier to avoid eating silly things once I'd started losing a few pounds- it makes you want to keep heading in the right direction and gives you an idea of how quickly you could put that back on.

Back