choccy cheesecake

laurenphillips2012

does anyone have a recipe? preferably one that doesnt envolve scan bran or all bran. i had one a while ago that was about 3-4 syns each.

had hovis digestive biscuits. chocolate phillidelphia and greek yoghurt it think.

I know you said not with all bran but the cheesecake I make is my favourite thing in the world it tastes amazing and is only 2 syns. I pour a bit of milk on 35g All bran just enough to soften a bit of it so its still a bit crunchy. Spread it out and press it down in tupperware then melt two alpen light choc fudge bars in microwave for few seconds and spread this out on top of the All bran. Then mix tub of Quark (from Tesco cuz it's thicker) with Truvia sweetner and a fudge hightlights sachet, spread over the top and put in fridge for few hours. Absolutely amaaaaaazing xx

Pete’s No Cook Cheese Cake-2

Serves 4

(2.75 syn per portion)

Ingredients

1 tbsp. sweetener
1 tbsp. Philadelphia soft cheese/ Cadbury Chocolate flavour (2/4=0.5 syn per portion)
2 tsp Oetker Gelatine granules (free)
6 Sainsbury’s “Basic” Rich Tea biscuits (crushed up) (9/4=2.25 syn per portion)
12cm loose base cake tin
165g Muller Light fat free yogurt “Mint sprinkled with Dark Chocolate” (ff)

Method

In a small food processor, whisk the biscuits until they resemble bread crumbs, then place in a bowl, add just enough hot water to mix together, Place in the cake tin and press down until level, then place in the fridge to chill.
Place 2tbsp of hot water into a Pyrex dish and add 2tsp of gelatine mix together, if it is getting cold then place in a saucepan with hot water on a low heat, continue until all the gelatine has melted.
In another bowl mix the Philadelphia, Muller Light & sweetener add the hot gelatine & mix until smooth, tip into the baking ring and place back into the fridge until set.

Cheesecake-4.jpgCheesecake-5.jpgCheesecake-6.jpg

Back