Chocochick gets chic.....

Hi everyone
New kind of.....know the basics and been a fan of this site for ages! Great stuff-support tips and recipes!

What's got me here?? Cereal chocolate and cake mixture!!!! Don't actually like cake though :confused:

Going for ee to start with but would love anyone visiting my food diary to comment and make any suggestions....I have a habit of sticking to the same old routines with eating so being forced to shake it up a bit would really be helpful! :p

Saturday 8 oct 11

Breakfast

2 weetabix with s/skimmed milk chopped pear, banana, apple, mango and
muller yogurt on top
2 coffees

Snack

Pear whilst doing sainsburys shopping for plenty of free foods!
Boy is this plan expensive!

Lunch
Might give the smash pizza a try sure the kids with love it even if I don't!
Ham pepper onion and pineapple I think!
With salad-always large with ff French dressing-1 syn and chilli sauce - 1 syn

This was quite nice....not overly keen on pizza anyway so enjoyed the different texture...definatley more filling than an ordinary pizza and MUCH BETTER FOR YOU TOO!! :)

Muller light and an apple

Dinner
2 egg omelette with cooked chicken peppers and onions and large salad, corn on the cob. chilli sauce - 1 syn & 1 tsb butter - 1 syn

Pudding - Homemade rice pudding with homemade quince jam - 2 syns and fresh mango and peach!

Evening gorging is my major problem and the reason I'm here to be honest....I eat a healthy balanced diet right up until the kids are in bed then BAM I go crazy eating anything in sight and all of it sugar and fat laden!

Options hot chocolate 2 syns and 2% yogurt - 2 syns with pear and apple

HEA - milk
HEB - 2 x Weetabix
Syns - 10

COULD I MAKE THIS A GREEN DAY AND THEREFORE HAVE ANOTHER HEB????

Last edited:
Sunday 9 oct 2011

Sabotaged myself yesterday by eating a packet of fudge brownie mixture and a tube of smarties.....about 110syns :sigh:
I will not buy anymore and then I can't do that again!

Today is a new start
Breakfast
2 weetabix with skimmed milk, muller, pear mango apricot and banana
2 coffees

Apple
Coffee

Lunch
Jacket potato with cottage cheese and baked beans with large salad and carrot and apple coleslaw. dressings-2syns

Jelly 2 syns

Dinner

Spaghetti Bol made with extra lean mince and homemade sauce.
1 syn

Pudding
Homemade rice pudding with stewed quince apples and pineapple - 3 syns
Options White chocolate in natural yogurt with pear and peach slices - 3 sins

Hea - milk but didn't have full amount at all!
Heb - weetabix
Syns - 11

Last edited:
Chocochick said:
Hi everyone
New kind of.....know the basics and been a fan of this site for ages! Great stuff-support tips and recipes!

What's got me here?? Cereal chocolate and cake mixture!!!! Don't actually like cake though :confused:

Going for ee to start with but would love anyone visiting my food diary to comment and make any suggestions....I have a habit of sticking to the same old routines with eating so being forced to shake it up a bit would really be helpful! :p

Saturday 8 oct 11

Breakfast

2 weetabix with s/skimmed milk chopped pear, banana, apple, mango and
muller yogurt on top
2 coffees

Snack

Pear whilst doing sainsburys shopping for plenty of free foods!
Boy is this plan expensive!

Lunch
Might give the smash pizza a try sure the kids with love it even if I don't!
Ham pepper onion and pineapple I think!
With salad-always large with ff French dressing-1 syn and chilli sauce - 1 syn

This was quite nice....not overly keen on pizza anyway so enjoyed the different texture...definatley more filling than an ordinary pizza and MUCH BETTER FOR YOU TOO!! :)

Muller light and an apple

Dinner
2 egg omelette with cooked chicken peppers and onions and large salad, corn on the cob. chilli sauce - 1 syn & 1 tsb butter - 1 syn

Pudding - Homemade rice pudding with homemade quince jam - 2 syns and fresh mango and peach!

Evening gorging is my major problem and the reason I'm here to be honest....I eat a healthy balanced diet right up until the kids are in bed then BAM I go crazy eating anything in sight and all of it sugar and fat laden!

Options hot chocolate 2 syns and 2% yogurt - 2 syns with pear and apple

HEA - milk
HEB - 2 x Weetabix
Syns - 10

COULD I MAKE THIS A GREEN DAY AND THEREFORE HAVE ANOTHER HEB????

Hiya. I would not make that into a green day because you woukd have to use b choices for the chicken, ham and cereal.

If you are used to binging in sugar in the evenings your body will crave it so don't best yourself up just jeep going, I too have sabbotaged myself in the past but the way to life the weight is not let the behaviour ruin a whole week.

I found doing some red days a good way to minimise carbs and therefore sugar cravings. And having protein for breakfast rather than cereal it fruit and yoghurt ap I have my b choice for 2 Alpen light nats in the evening for a sugar craving. Keep it up! X

Hi jayde

Thanks for your reply....didn't think about the green day properly and your absolutely right!:)

Great suggestion about breakfasts too....tomorrow I will give it a try, alpine lights or cereal with fruit and yogurt could be my evening sugary fix for sure!

Just have to stop myself buying the naughty stuff to keep on track.....always use the kids as an excuse "oh the kids would love these" knowing full well I'm really buying them for me! :rolleyes:

i find night time the worst ive got in some mr freeze ice pops they keep the sugar feeling at bay! Girls do you think at weigh in it goes by your previous week

Hi Chocochick :) As you appear to love fruit, why not make fruit salad when the kids go to bed. I take the chopping board into the livingroom and chop while I watch telly. It occupies your hands and gives you something sweet and healthy to snack on. It also means you have a fruit salad ready to chuck on your cereal the next morning or put in packed lunches.

Keep up the good work! :D

Now there's a thought......I have tons of the stuff and would definitely save time throughout the day too!
Think my son gets bored of the apple in his packup so a tasty colourful fruit salad would be a lovely surprise

Cheers girls

Monday 10th Oct Red day

Breakfast
1 weetabix with skimmed milk and lots of fruit and muller yogurt
2 coffees

Snack
Apple and nectarine
coffee

Lunch
homemade coleslaw - 1 syn with large mixed salad, boiled egg and chopped chicken and corn on the cob is this free on red day?? carrot sticks and extra light cream cheese. Chilli sauce & tzatziki dip - 2 syns

Pud
Jelly - 1 syn with nectarine and grapes

Dinner
Bolognese with 100g wholemeal pasta
2 syns for sweet chilli sauce and tomato paste

Pudding
14g weetabix minis and sliced apple dipped in coconut muller yogurt
Option hot chocolate - 2 syns

HEA - Milk & cream cheese
HEB - Weetabix & minis, pasta
Syns - 8

Tuesday 11 oct 11

Not sure what today will bring.....loads of bits and bobs floating about so will have to invent as I go along I think....working today too so need to get organised really or temptation will rear it's ugly little head! :rolleyes:

Breakfast
Ff yogurt on fruit salad
28g puffed wheat with skimmed milk with sweetner and cinnamon sprinkled on top

4 coffees throughout the day

lunch
Large mixed salad with jacket potato cottage cheese and ham 2 syns -dressings
Could I have a ryvita here as the other part of my heb cereal ??

Snacks
Muller and mango,pineapple, apple

dinner
Couscous salad mixed with veg tuna and beans 2 syns dressings
Small amount of hummus - 1 syn

Pudding
Options in quark- 2 syns Apple and pear to dip - can't live without it :)

Hea - milk
Heb - puffed wheat
Syns - 7

Last edited:
Omg need to make a fresh start....today!

Sunday 22 Jan
Well..... my B.E.D COMPLETELY took over my existance AGAIN and after failed attempts to try and control it and a pitiful depression I have vowed that this will not distroy me anymore!! :mad::cry:

After reading a post on here about B.E.D I have order myself the reccommended book which tackles eating habits and not weight loss which is where I have been going wrong....my weight is not my problem its my eating that has caused the weight gain so thats what i need to learn to control!

If anyone else has struggled with this I would appreciate hearing your story....it always helps when you know you're not alone...

So GOODBYE miserable me :4633: HELLO healthy me!! :p
Breakfast
1 weetabix and 15g crunchy allbran with skimmed milk, chopped persimmon, pear, mango & blueberries topped with coconut muller.
2 x coffee

Lunch
Sweet potato with cottage cheese and salad
salad dressing - 2

Activia yogurt

Dinner
Celebrating chinese new year
Egg fried rice with ham and prawns oil - 2
Chicken chow mein blue dragon sauce - 5
Stir fried veg

Natural yogurt and sugar free maple syrup with apple

Snacking and night times are my main problem as a snack turns into a full blow binge everytime at the mo however i dont want to cut them out all together.

Back