Chocolate Bars - Best Value for Points

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
I just cant seem to come off chocolate at all, so i think ill just have to go to Tescos and buy in a few bars that are good in points ? which are good? I know Animal bars etc are all 2 1/2 points and Curly Wurlys anything but them

One bar of Kinder Bueno White- 2.5
Crunchie 3.5
Timeout snack size- 2.5
Kinder Maxi- 2.5
Daim Bar- 3.5
Caramac- 2.5
2 finger Kit Kat- 2.5
Penguin- 3

Ok, those are my favourites, and the ones I think are better for points. :)

a crunchie is actually 4points if u use the nutritional info rather than the guide.

a crunchie is actually 4points if u use the nutritional info rather than the guide.

I hate that book. Full of too many nasty tricks. :-(

hi, i usually have a ripple,they are only 3.5 points or a creme egg (not many around now!) theyre 3.5 aswell, im the same have got to have a bar of choc a night! if ive got a few pts left a picnic or double decker are 4.5 which arent 2 bad!

I hate that book. Full of too many nasty tricks. :-(

Crunchies are 3.5 AND 4 points :)

hehe it's sneaky depends on if your eating one from a multipack or a singular one :)

you will find chocolates in multipacks are smaller than normals ones you find on their own, therefore it's 3.5 for a crunchie out of a 4 pack, or 4 points for one on their own, it's same with mars bars too and you will find some others and also in multi pack crisps ;)

Crunchies are 3.5 AND 4 points :)

hehe it's sneaky depends on if your eating one from a multipack or a singular one :)

you will find chocolates in multipacks are smaller than normals ones you find on their own, therefore it's 3.5 for a crunchie out of a 4 pack, or 4 points for one on their own, it's same with mars bars too and you will find some others and also in multi pack crisps ;)

Well I'm still looking for a pack of bleedin' Frazzles what are 1pt! 112 calories and 0.3 sat fat on the multipacks. To say I'm not impressed is an understatement! :8855:

Well I'm still looking for a pack of bleedin' Frazzles what are 1pt! 112 calories and 0.3 sat fat on the multipacks. To say I'm not impressed is an understatement! :8855:

are those the bacon type favloured things??? or are those razzles hmmm ? lol i love the 15p crisps i know you dont get many but they are gorgeous! quarter backs, tangy toms and cheesy nibbles are yum don't like the onion rings or oinks very much though, but they are 1 point also :)

PS:

i searched anddd...

dumdumdummmm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Smiths-Frazzl...vr_id=&cguid=80c89d691240a0e203f0cdc0fee89e77

hehe expensive but worth it! ;)

WAITTT..

http://www.tesco.com/superstore/product/search.aspx?search=frazzles#

in tesco apparently!!! :D

it says 112 and 0.5 though which is 2 points and even 112 and 0.3 which you said hun is 1.5 :( still worth it though i feel hehe

Frazzles havent been 1 point for AGES, they for some reason put the kcals up from 85 to 112... swines!!!

How many points in a curly wurly? Bought a multipack the other day :D

Back