Puddings CHOCOLATE BROWNIES (1 Syn a piece)

Kankles said:
Does it taste as good as it looks or can you taste the diet element?

When I made the batch (in the pics) it definitely looked better than it tastes as it looked line true chocolate brownies. Also I had less sweetener and cocoa - so I have increased that - as per recipe . The texture is right though. I reckon it would be improved with additional choc chips and walnuts though- so may give that a go at weekend.
With all the cakes- a diet element is there - that's because there is no sugar, butter and not enough flour - ho hum ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
That wasn't a great advert was it ;)

hoping said:
Step off! She is mine, I am officially in love with you for this recipe!! :)

Have you made it?

Kx

Not yet but by the sound of it I will have a conveyer belt of them goin!! Will make them fri when I finish work and let you know :)

hoping said:
Not yet but by the sound of it I will have a conveyer belt of them goin!! Will make them fri when I finish work and let you know :)

Okey - dokey!! I'm gonna remake with choc drops I think Mmmmm

Kx

Kwise1 said:
That wasn't a great advert was it ;)

Lol I was running round sainburys with my basket super Market sweep style getting all the ingredients and then had one last glance at recipe to make sure I had everything and saw ur last post and thought "oh sh**" but I then thought what the heck I'll give it a go.

Not had time to make it yet but will try some point this week! If it doesn't taste as nice as it looks I can always just stare at it to get my choc fix! Drool!

Just found this recipe - in desp need of cake, so may just have to try this tonight!

Hubby made this for the second time today - first time we only had normal cocoa powder but managed to find green & blacks. We added the chocolate chips and I must say it is soooooo good - espcially with a mug of cadbury highlights. Feels so naughty to have all this chocolatey goodness but only using 6.5 syns for everything!!

Those brownies look SO good! I wonder if I could use an Options Chocolate Fudge instead of the cocoa powder... mmm chocolate fudge brownies! I think I'll be experimenting in the kitchen this weekend... watch this space ;) haha xx

This recipe sounds awesome I'm going to have to give it a try! My problem will be stopping at just the one slice!

I've just made it and only had options hot choc, not cocoa which I think it does need. Not bad though, although mine came out more cake like. Any ideas?

Just made these with chocolate chips in making them 1.5 syns each. They were pretty taste but very flat. Any tips? Maybe beat them more?

Hubby made this for the second time today - first time we only had normal cocoa powder but managed to find green & blacks. We added the chocolate chips and I must say it is soooooo good - espcially with a mug of cadbury highlights. Feels so naughty to have all this chocolatey goodness but only using 6.5 syns for everything!!

Just made these with chocolate chips in making them 1.5 syns each. They were pretty taste but very flat. Any tips? Maybe beat them more?

Make us the eggs are nice a bubbly and really well beaten and that should help :)

Im going to try this soon... Gotta stick to it this week though so should do it next week just I case I eat the whole tray :p lol (but no one else in my house will touch anything with sweetener so I would have to)

JMcK said:
Oh, I think I will give this a go! Do you think you can freeze it?

I have frozen them and they seem to freeze really well as long as they have time to defrost slowly. I had to freeze them to stop me eating them all in one go!

echoshell said:
I have frozen them and they seem to freeze really well as long as they have time to defrost slowly. I had to freeze them to stop me eating them all in one go!

That's good to know ;-)

Back