Chocolate cravings

mia_angel

Silver Member
Hey girls, i crave something sweet every night mostly chocolate. Can you suggest a healthier alternative to chocolate bars, i know i can use my syns but i want to be more healthy.

Its been a while since i did SW, so im not up to date with things.....after having baby number 2 i need to loose lots of weight!

Options hot choc 1-2syns I think, Hifi's bars from group. Chocolate sprinkled mullers

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find options hot choc hits the spot, I chop up a flump (1.5syns) and float them in the chocolate, really good and its 3.5syns.
Another idea is to get the mini pots of choc Philly and melt for a few seconds in the microwave and dip chopped fruit into it. Latter also works with options mixed into natural yogurt. X

Oooo like the Phylli Idea and the flump idea x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mia_angel said:
Hey girls, i crave something sweet every night mostly chocolate. Can you suggest a healthier alternative to chocolate bars, i know i can use my syns but i want to be more healthy.

Its been a while since i did SW, so im not up to date with things.....after having baby number 2 i need to loose lots of weight!

Choc hifi bars as a healthy extra they are good chopped into chunks and frozen

My consultant swears by Quark with a Choc options stirred through it then she dips crispy apple slices in it

I always save some of ny milk, heat it up and add an options hot choc instead of water. Makes more creamy and chocolatey. That's my nightly treat. Also mix the powder in either fat free Greek yogurt or a pot of total 100% fat free yog. Lovely. Indulgent treat without the guilt.

I crave chocolate in the evening and i use my syns for a chocolate bar but it also find the chocolate orange options really hits the spot! Yum

I'm a massive chocolate lover and always crave chocolate day and night!! I've recently started having a muller light orange with chocolate sprinkles in the evening and it normally curbs my craving as its tastes just like terrys chocolate orange! YUMMY!!! And syn free :D

Thanks girls will try the hot choc and flump idea sounds nice....ive tried quark and its really not for me lol

I've not tried the choc philli yet is it nice then...

Im a huge chocoholic, Mikado are only 1/2 syn per stick and a couple of those keep me going.

Or Tesco's mini Strawberry meringue nests, they are really yummy and are 1 syn

:) x

mia_angel said:
Thanks girls will try the hot choc and flump idea sounds nice....ive tried quark and its really not for me lol

I've not tried the choc philli yet is it nice then...

Choc Philly is dangerous I ate a tub in two sittings a few weeks ago just with a spoon not spread on anything it was sooo naughty

jezzi999 said:
I can only buy the mini pots after a near disaster with a big pot. I kept sticking my finger in the pot every time I opened the fridge, used all of my syns for several days that way! I can cope with the mini pots ok, just not a big pot!

Glad I'm not only one

I also have a choc options with the rest of my milk allowance every night and 2 alpen choc n fudge bars. If I have used up my b choices come evening then I just syn the alpens. Pure indulgence, living the dream! (Dont want much out of life, just an alpen bar) ha ha! :) :)

I am massively craving chocolate at the moment! I'm not that keen on diet hot chocolate and find i'm still craving chocolate even after a mug ot options. It's a bad case!

My tactics so far have been to have hifi deluxe chocolate bars as a HEXB, Oatly chocolate milk as a HEXA (you can have 200ml) and little bits of choc for syns. I tend to get multipacks of Freddos and Curly Wurlys from the pound shop and they keep me going and full of chocolate. The chocolate milk is amazing and lovely warmed up too. :)

missy1978 said:
I am massively craving chocolate at the moment! I'm not that keen on diet hot chocolate and find i'm still craving chocolate even after a mug ot options. It's a bad case!

My tactics so far have been to have hifi deluxe chocolate bars as a HEXB, Oatly chocolate milk as a HEXA (you can have 200ml) and little bits of choc for syns. I tend to get multipacks of Freddos and Curly Wurlys from the pound shop and they keep me going and full of chocolate. The chocolate milk is amazing and lovely warmed up too. :)

What chocolate milk is this please? Sounds yummy :)

jezzi999 said:
Oh I love this milk too! It's Oatly chcolate milk - a non-dairy milk made out of oats - 200ml for hexA.

You can find it with the long life milk in the supermarkets, but not all stores have it, I have to hunt around a bit. Holland and barretts also stock it but it's more expensive there.

http://www.oatly.co.uk/Our-products/Products/Oatly-Oat-Chocolate-/

Yummy! Thanks I will see if Tesco have it next time I go :)

jezzi999 said:
Oh I love this milk too! It's Oatly chcolate milk - a non-dairy milk made out of oats - 200ml for hexA.

You can find it with the long life milk in the supermarkets, but not all stores have it, I have to hunt around a bit. Holland and barretts also stock it but it's more expensive there.

http://www.oatly.co.uk/Our-products/Products/Oatly-Oat-Chocolate-/

That's the one! I get mine from Sainsburys - it's under 2 quid but can't remember exactly how much :) Very tasty indeed!

I wish I had a secret answer for you! I was never that fussed by chocolate before SW I always preferred pick and mix but since the syn value of that just makes it totally pointless I've switched to chocolate for my sweet fix. I don't like yogurt or quark so the mixing options into that trick is no good unfortunately :-( I have milky way crispy rolls, curly wurlys or flakes in the house as they aren't too bad. My current fave is a syn free pancake with strawberries and melt a mini milk on it so the whole thing is 1.5 syns mmmm pretty damn good :) xx

Back