1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chocolate - it's officially good for you!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by HellieCopter, 8 April 2009 Social URL.

1. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Did anyone watch Willy's Chocolate Revolution last night on C4?

I didn't see it all (OH realised there was footie on and the bottom lip came out, so I released control of the remote!) but I was interested to see the results of his clinical trial to see how/if his cocoa affected physical performance during exercise. Turns out it had a positive effect, making exercising easier!

I saw some of the first series about him, how he sources his beans and makes his pure, dark chocolate. I can't say I'm a fan of him, he irritated me during the programme! But I do like what he's trying to do with chocolate :)

Willie Harcourt-Cooze | Food | Channel4.com

There are some fabulous recipes on there. At some point, (when I am at home not at work, where I'm supposed to be 'working' lol) I will see if there are any I can make SW friendly!!

Mmmm choccy choc choc!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susiesue123

susiesue123 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slim fast
    I know the actual coca beans (i think thats what they are called) are really good for you - but they do not taste that nice (think of powdered coco powder) its all the sugar they add to it thats so bad (and why it tastes so nice!)
    I cut out choc once (many moons ago) and after 2 months tried a bit and just tasted sugar and did not like the tasta - needless to say bar 2 tasted better, bar 3 and so on and now addicted to it again!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.