chocolate laxatives

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fat_2_fabulous, 19 July 2007 Social URL.

1. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    hi my cdc told me that i cud have a laxative if i was becoming constipated. i have had one of them chocolate laxatives which r like about as small as my little nail on my little finger...this will not affect anything will it??Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

The best laxative you can take is Ducolax, hun, as it won't kick you out of ketosis.

Have you tried Cambridge Fibre 89 to prevent the problem occuring in the first place?

Hope you get some 'relief' soon!
    xx

4. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    lol thanks hun!im hoping i havent messed up the diet with this lax. fingers crossed ill be ok!!

xxx

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Well, even if it has knocked you out of ketosis, it won't be long before you get back into it - just drink loads of water to flush any carbs out.

xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.