chocolate mousse

missk

Have had a look on the sw lifeline online site and i can't find the syn value for cadbury half fat mousse, anyone know how many syns?

It is on the SW Lifeline site...

Cadbury, Light mousse, 1/2 fat, 55g pot - 3 syns on all plans

Btw they last longer if you freeze them before hand

;) Struggling with my syns is not in my vocabulary. As for freezing them will be giving this a go, do you just pop them in the freezer for a while or........

mrskim said:
;) Struggling with my syns is not in my vocabulary. As for freezing them will be giving this a go, do you just pop them in the freezer for a while or........

Oh right, well I don't drink or don't like using syns on crisps/chocolate to just use them so someone suggested having the 'normal' versions of somethings like Mayo or yogs to use extra syns-so was just passing that info on :)

They need a fair few hours in the freezer but not too long as they go crystallised and horrid x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Yeh just pop them in about an hour before eating, it doesn't make a huge difference tbh but it isn't as easy to scoff the whole tub in less than ten seconds :) and therefore more of a treat

Back