Chocolate Orange Bars?

Latina Inglesa

Hi there, could anyone tell me whether the chocolate orange bars taste the same as the chocolate orange shakes please?

I usually adore anything chocolate orange but I was really disappointed with the shake, I couldn't stand it! It had a really weird artificial orange flavour.

Do the bars taste similar? I would love to try one but don't want to waste my money if they are just as horrid :p

Thanks,

xxx

I really like the choc orange bars, they are covered in dark chocolate and are 100% better than the shake!

I can't stand the shake but have the bars - they are soooo much nicer!!

Hated the shakes - hated the bars - both tasted really chemically and had a aftertaste to me. Yuck. That's just my opinion though.

Hated the shakes (made me gag), lurrve the bars :) Okay, yes, there's a bit of an aftertaste, but I find that with most CD things to be honest.

Get one - see what you think! (I hated the caramel ones, by the way. Malt toffee ones - yum!)

I looooove the chocolate orange bars too! Ask your CDC if it would be possible for you to try before you buy? My CDC cut a little slice off each bar for me to taste at my week two WI and I loved them all except the Cranberry. Really glad I had the chance to taste them before I bought them :)

I hate the shake but the bars are yummy! They remind me of jaffa cakes :D

Dont like the shake but the choc orange bar is my fave! hmmm yummy. It tastes bit like a jaffa cake bar to me.

I agree....choc orange bars are the way forward!

Choc orange bars are soo nice, had the bar then because it was nice thought I would give the shake a try but had to throw the shake out. Couldn't stand it!

LOL how different we all are....
I love the shakes but hated the bars... i found them slimy and fake tasting... But love the choc orange hot!
x

Back