**Chocolate Orange Shake. Help please???**

upsy-daisy

Hi
I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas for how to make the choc orange shakes taste any better??? I don't usually get them but due to the lack of my favourite flavours in stock, I was lumbered with a few this week! I add more than the stated amount of water to all my shakes, add ice cubes and blend. But the orange taste is soooo strong. Any tasty ideas would be gratefully received!
Thank you xxxxx

I would actually love it if they sorted out the flavour of these, do they scratch anyone else's throat?

Sorry that's no help whatsoever haha, I would say chocolate mint all the way!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I might try the mint thank you. Hahah swifted, yeah they do something weird to my throat. It sounds mad but the orange seems to be that strong that it feels like its burning my mouth slightly! It's not good! Im just going to have to hold my breath and down it like a shot! It's just a pity that I've got 6! So it's one a day 4 me for the rest of the week!! :-((

Yeah, they need to get some scientists in and make it taste like a terrys chocolate orange, that would be a happy day!

Is there no way you can get back to your CDC and swap the ones you don't like?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Lol, I was hoping they tasted like chocolate orange, boy was I disappointed! Maybe mix a choc shake powder with one and split it so you have 2 shakes to make but may make it more palatable?! Or swap!;) x

You could make your shake with half a pack of chocolate and half a pack of choc orange... that way the intense flavour would be greatly lessened - your shake would be much more chocolate-y with just a hint (lol) of orange.

No I can't swop them as she's only open one night a week(Tues), so I won't see her until I go next week. I will try mixing it with my choc ones. That sounds like the way forward! Thanks for all your help everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just had a choc orange - I find they dont blend very well either so always have lumps in :( I will be sticking to the non-choc flavours once I finish this lot!

Back