chocolate puds

laurenphillips2012

please does anyone have any good recipes or ideas for something fairly low syn and chocolatey...ive tried some of the slimming wold cakes, adn they are like the sole of a old boot. (inedible to be quite honest). dont really just want to use up my syns on one chocolate bar as i sometimes like to use a couple for me dinners.

Whisk an egg with a chocolate options in a mug and put it in the microwave for 50 secs. Some in my group do this and say its lovely! And only 2 syns. Worth a go I suppose :)

Whisk an egg with a chocolate options in a mug and put it in the microwave for 50 secs. Some in my group do this and say its lovely! And only 2 syns. Worth a go I suppose :)

After reading this i thought id try it. Wow, when u need that choc kick this works a treat! With yoghurt nom nom =] ty

Hi, presuming the options is already made up with the water first before adding an egg?

I wouldn't think so because surely the egg couldn't set a mug full of water, no idea though as never tried this myself

I haven't found any I like to be honest, I tend to just syn the full fat things, sometimes I'll have something quite big, like today I had a lion bar (from a multi-pack) for 10.5 syns, but other days I'll have things which are more around 4 - 8 syns.
Cake bars tend to be quite low, ww ones are around 4 syns but other ones are rarely above 7.

yes i have found that alot of the recipes are discusting, and i keep seeing reviews saying how yummy people think they are.... and i just dont get it,

The egg/options one sounds worth a try :) thanks x

Have you tried the SW chocolate roulade? It IS delicious. Tastes like the real thing. Perhaps it's your cooking ;)

lol no its definately not my cooking, i make cakes alot and they are very nice. and there isnt alot to these slimming wold cakes, but they just come out soooo awfull. and the texture is something else.

I know what you mean about some, but I do like the choccy one. I didn't mean to offend lol

oh thats ok, i didnt take it offensively. sorry thats how it came accross. maybe il just give up on there recipes for cakes and just use my syns on the real thing. doesnt give me much faith in trying some of the dinner recipes. scared to buy so many ingrediants for it to be horrible. anyone got any experiences good or bad with any recipes?

The choc options cake is nicer if you split it while hot add1/2-1tsp of Nutella (3/4-1.5 SYNS) and then adding banana custard muller light to it
The pudd is hot the Nutella melts and the cold muller is lovely or you can warm the muller in a microwave on a low setting until warm
Lovely

choc options pud/cake is beat one egg in a mug add the dry content 11g chocolate options or highlights and beat until well mixed and place mug in microwave for 50-70 secs (depends on the mug and microwave watt -my mug and 850w micro 1min) then just turn out of mug and voilá

Am gonna have to try this! I've never liked hot choc but did try it just for a choc fix and no I still don't like it. Will give this a go Tomorrow though!

Back