Chocolate Shakes...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimforlive, 25 November 2007 Social URL.

1. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi all,

My CDC gave me lactose free chocolate shakes this week, and I don't really like them. Do they still do the normal ones? I hope so, as I have at least one a day! arg! :)

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

hi Sharon

As a counsellor i havent heard that they are stopping the ordinary chocolate. Maybe she had just run out of the usual or maybe it was a mistake on her part. If she has run out she should be able to order more in to arrive in the next couple of days.

give your cdc a shout and ask to exchange them as you cant get on with the lactose free

Shouldnt be a problem

4. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Slimming World

phew, thank you! I'll swap them on Tuesday - luckily I've got a few spare Choc/Mint, so I'll make do with them!

Thanks again!
  5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Just to confirm there are no plans I have heard of to change the chocolate to soya based only product and hence I believe both the lactose free and lactose full versions will be about for some time.....
  6. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Slimming World
    yay again - not sure I'd get through the day without my hot chocolates of a morning! :)

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.