Chocolate Shakes...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimforlive, 25 November 2007 Social URL.

1. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

My CDC gave me lactose free chocolate shakes this week, and I don't really like them. Do they still do the normal ones? I hope so, as I have at least one a day! arg! :)

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

hi Sharon

As a counsellor i havent heard that they are stopping the ordinary chocolate. Maybe she had just run out of the usual or maybe it was a mistake on her part. If she has run out she should be able to order more in to arrive in the next couple of days.

give your cdc a shout and ask to exchange them as you cant get on with the lactose free

Shouldnt be a problem

mrsm

4. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

phew, thank you! I'll swap them on Tuesday - luckily I've got a few spare Choc/Mint, so I'll make do with them!

Thanks again!
    xx

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Just to confirm there are no plans I have heard of to change the chocolate to soya based only product and hence I believe both the lactose free and lactose full versions will be about for some time.....

6. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yay again - not sure I'd get through the day without my hot chocolates of a morning! :)

Thanks
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.