chocolate trifle pics

Just made the jelly part. Gotta wait a couple of hours now for it to set to make the next bit.

I'm impatient and all excited :D

Could you do it with banana 'custard' in the middle and vanilla mousse on top?

Just like a real trifle :p

*licks lips*

That looks yummy! Not sure if i'm brave enough to do it but think i'll give it a go!

I make jelly using the mixa moose at the mo would that work the same way du think? I don't use food coulouring but it looks so much tastier red! May give that a go too!

Thanks!

OMG!!!!! Lovely jubbly!!!!

Just had my first bowl - made it with FOF on top (the only flavour packs I've got and luckily my favourite).

It's huge!!! How on earth am I going to eat all of it tonight and squeeze in a bar?

I better make it earlier tomorrow :D

I would love to eat that right now, thanks for the recipe.

lol westie, i did say it makes a huge portion, more than enough huh.
i use all different flavours as the toppings and often use half measures of two flavours to give that trifle look.
the only thing ive never topped it with is soup packs (im not that desperate for different flavours. lol)

OMG that chocolate trifle is fantastic, I made 3 smaller portions in ramekins.... made FOF jelly and chocolate tetra mousse.... it was lovely!!

I think I will be making this most days cos it feels like your having something naughty, my DH tasted some and he thinks it is lovely too... (but he's not having anymore!)

Love

please can somebody tell me what fof is? x

i now got it ( fruits of forest)

FOF is fruits of forest but i think she meant summer berry when poohbear said FOF jelly. she was obviously deliriously happy with the trifle, lol. :D

thanks cheryl x

I wonder what coffee jelly and chocolate mousse would be like? Will try it tomorrow and let you know!

ive just made my first jelly today and really really enjoyed it...but i am sooo going to make a trifle now...how many gelatine sachets can we have a day...is it just one?

diddy X

Hi, can you tell me where mix for mousse comes from please?

Where do you get the geletin for the jelly from?

Back