• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

chocolate trifle pics

cherylxx

Silver Member
ok, ive been going on and on about the chocolate trifle (jelly and tetra mousse) for months now so i thought i would post a few pics of the trifle (or the 'little bit of heaven' as i like to call it) lol.
first pic is of the jelly before the mousse added.
As u can see, it makes a really big portion of trifle but only uses one pack :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

That looks delicious - ditto Westiegirl, how do we make it ???

cherylxx

Silver Member
hi westie,
to make the jelly i use 450mls cold water in a bowl, then melt one sachet of supercook gelatine in 50 mls boiling water in a cup and once thoroughly dissolved add to the cold water, add 1 teaspoon of CD orange or berry water flavouring and then add a few drops of food colouring, allow to set in the fridge for about 2 hours.

To make the tetra mousse: pour a tetra into a jug , swill out the tetra container with a small amount of water and add that too (im greedy, want every last drop :D). use a rounded scoop of mix a mousse and add gradually , blending at the same time. pour over the jelly and leave to set for 10 minutes in the fridge..... then ENJOY :D

cherylxx

Silver Member
be warned, it makes a largeee portion, as u can see by the pics. enough for a few return trips to the fridge ;).

mommysue

Silver Member
omg that looks lush . ive just tried to make another banana mousse, after wasting hlaf the pack in lumps i think ive finally got there , will taste it in about 10 mins but looking good.

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
OMG that looks lush, will defo try it x

apia08

Im going to make one, looks fab

cherylxx

Silver Member
yes becky, it is really yummmmy:D
too yummy in fact, im well and truly addicted. lol

cherylxx

Silver Member
lol, i sometimes sit with the big dish and scoff the lot at once ( but i close the curtains first :eek:) lol

Hazel

I know what I am having tomorrow night for dinner:p

mommysue

Silver Member
im sure you couldnt possibly shovel that all in on one sitting!!! mind id have a good go .... will last the day ? or does it go a bit sloppy

RuthG

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 6st4lb(32.59%)
OMG, that looks so lovely, I'm definitely trying that tomorrow!

cherylxx

Silver Member
it lasts really well with a tetra mousse sue.
ive left it for about 4-5 hours before finishing it and its still really nice

Hazel

im sure you couldnt possibly shovel that all in on one sitting!!! mind id have a good go .... will last the day ? or does it go a bit sloppy
all in one sitting - is that a challenge? - i'm pretty sure i could!!

Sez

has started again!!
Looks exactly the same as mine so at least I am doing it right!! LOL!!

You are so right, its delish!! I use three ramekins to set mine in and have three separate portions...... really piggy, but its fab!!!