CHOCOLATE WEETABIX...

Morrisons now have them in at £2 a box (special offer) so I bought some :D

I just bought some of these in tesco for two pounds and thought i better come on and check that i didnt dream they could be a HEb :) Cant wait to try them tomorrow morning!! Thanks for the tip off xx

they are even nicer if you put milk over then warm up in microwave for around 45 seconds!

Thanks for this i did post the other day asking if anyone knew if we could have as healthy extra's but no reply. You are a star, they are not really chocolately but i think with raspberries and milk they be glorious. That be breakfast sorted tomorrow.

With raspberries sounds like a fab idea! Hmmm, I'm hungry now!

Yay! I bought this yesterday in Tesco for £2!

Am I right in thinking that one biscuit is 4 syns or 1/2HEXB + 1 syn?

So if I had one plain weetabix and one chocolate weetabix, then overall it would work out as my HEXB plus 1 syn?

cant find them in asda and went to 2 stores

Oh my! Heaven! Think I need to whip my discount card out at work (I work at sainsburys) and bulk up on these...I love weetabix and chocolate...they read my mind :)

I brought a pack of these last night from my Tesco Express store. £2 for a pack and we had them about 7pm and they were amazing!! They have little chocolate chips in them..... yummy!!!

Definately worth the HEXb and 2 syns. :p

Finally got some!!!! They're not on offer in Sainsbury's anymore, but I got mine in Morrison's and I saw them in Tesco!
They need a bit more milk than regular Weetabix, but really yummy :D I think I'm gonna have one normal and one chocolate one from now on-only 1 syn then ;)

Do they turn the milk brown like coco pops do?!

mmmm I just had these with banana and my HE milk for dessert! They do turn the milk brown! My kids dont like them so thats a bonus for me!!

Back