Chocolate Weetabix

Fruitybabe

Well I have been to class tonight and lost 2 lbs which got me my 2 stone award :D
In image therapy my consultant mentioneud that chocolate weetabix are NOT an Healthy Extra.... Now I am confused, I read on here they were HE plus 2, could anyone confirm?

My consultant also says 1 heb + 2 syns.

I wish all consultants gave out the same info its very confusing :rolleyes:

Congrats on the two stone!

I've been having them as a Hex B & 2 syns for ages.. since they started appearing in the shops, pretty much!! Not heard of anything changing, hope they haven't though, I loves my chocolate weetabix at night!!

Mine said they are a HEb plus 2 syns as well x

Hex plus 2 Syns. C says it Loads of people I know of treat them as such with no problems.

The ingrediants are the same with added chocolatey stuff and sw website says 6.5 Syns for 2 ordinary and 8 Syns for 2 chocolate ones so the above is a safe bet.

Hmmm... strange why she said no then don't know why she would say no. Thanks for your replies not sure what to do now still have some in the cupboard

yep it was me that rang syns hotline.
heb +2syns.
i know other people that have rang too and been told same.....not sure if its gone online yet,they are slow updating list!

Hmmm... strange why she said no then don't know why she would say no. Thanks for your replies not sure what to do now still have some in the cupboard

Carry on enjoying them, or if you really are concerned then phone the helpline for yourself so you are re-assured

I think they are gross :/

Mine says its not a healthy extra too. Just as well I dont eat them, its far too confusing and wish SW would let all their Cs know.

Back