Chocolate Weetabix

Joanne24

Restarting!
Is it any good?

I read in the current mag that you can have 2 as a HEB + 2 syns. Sooo I'm just wondering has anyone tried it? :)

Joanne24 said:
Is it any good?

I read in the current mag that you can have 2 as a HEB + 2 syns. Sooo I'm just wondering has anyone tried it? :)

There okay with warm milk but I wouldn't say worth 2 syns. They look nothing like the advert.

Its nice, its not chocolatley like cocoa pops for example but its nice as a change to normal weetabix, my 14 yr old loves them as well

I like them. For some reason they seem much more filling than the normal ones, and soak up more milk, so I tend to only have one of them.

I like them too. Wouldn't go back to ordinary weetabix now. Well worth 2 syns.

i wasn't a huge fan either, theyre just not chocolatey enough for me im afraid! much prefer a spoonful of nutella stirred into ordinary weetabix :D just wanted to say aswell, if you'd done a search before you posted this thread there's already at least 2 threads about choc weetabix - sorry to nag! xx

Think i'll try these, didn't know it was only 2 syns.

i wasn't a huge fan either, theyre just not chocolatey enough for me im afraid! much prefer a spoonful of nutella stirred into ordinary weetabix :D just wanted to say aswell, if you'd done a search before you posted this thread there's already at least 2 threads about choc weetabix - sorry to nag! xx

Now that sounds nommy!

Sorry that irks me as well, didn't search but usually do! May get a box to try them :) x

I had them this morning with warm soya milk. Nomnomnom, pretty much the only thing that I'll happily eat for breakfast. Well worth the 2 syns for me!

god i love chocolate weetabix......with milk and zapped in microwave so warm...yum,yum!!! well worth the 2 syns.

Back