Chocolate

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dropitlikeitshot, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. dropitlikeitshot

dropitlikeitshot Full Member

Hi! I've barely used any syns this week so thought I'd treat myself to some choc tonite..does anyone have a list of the syn values in various chocolate bars? I tried searching for it but couldnt find any. thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I have my food directory in front of me! Which bars are you interested in imparticular? I'll start with Cadburys- Crunchie- 40g standard is 9.5, Creme egg is 9, creme egg twisted bar is 10.5, curly wurly standard is 6, dairy milk standard bars are 12.5, dairy milk caramel 12, flake 8.5, Time Out 9, Starbar 14. Any others I can let you know!X

4. dropitlikeitshot

dropitlikeitshot Full Member

Thanks very much for that! Could you pls check how many syns are in a Kit Kat Senses bar and a Galaxy cookie crumble bar. Really appreciate it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.