Chocolate

Baby-belle

Gold Member
What are low Syn chocolate treats? I want to gather some as I deprive myself and one every so often I go mad and binge so u thought I would allow myself to have just a little a few times a week so I don't turn into some kind of mental person.

Look in the syn forum as i am pretty sure there is a list of low syn choc treats and/or do a search

I personally like a bag of maltesers 9 1/2 syns but i can make them last a while or a creme egg 8 1/2 syns but there are lots of fun size things that are lower

Oh and for a choc pudding I stir a sachet of sugar free hot choc (options, highlights or aldi's own) into fromage frais, quark or yogurt (or a mixture) makes a delicous choc mousse for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 syns depending which hot choc you use

I always have fingters kitkats ( 5.5 syns) , 1 finger time outs ( 4.5 syns ) , mikado ( 0.5 syns each ) and skinny cow triple choc brownie icecream lollys ( 4.5 syn ) in as they are my little indulgence :)

I also know fudges and curly wirlys are pretty low but not sure what .....

Mikado are 0.5 syns each, they are my favourite:) also cadbury's freddos are 5 each. My favourite at the moment are malteaster bunnies at 8 each. I'd imagine bags of buttons & milkybar buttons are fairly reasonable too. X

Derbynanny said:
Look in the syn forum as i am pretty sure there is a list of low syn choc treats and/or do a search

I personally like a bag of maltesers 9 1/2 syns but i can make them last a while or a creme egg 8 1/2 syns but there are lots of fun size things that are lower

Oh and for a choc pudding I stir a sachet of sugar free hot choc (options, highlights or aldi's own) into fromage frais, quark or yogurt (or a mixture) makes a delicous choc mousse for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 syns depending which hot choc you use

That sounds yummy I might try that I don't have syn directory I am doing slimming world on my own as I can't afford group so need support from here :)

Mikado are 0.5 syns each, they are my favourite:) also cadbury's freddos are 5 each. My favourite at the moment are malteaster bunnies at 8 each. I'd imagine bags of buttons & milkybar buttons are fairly reasonable too. X

Where do you get the mikados from? I haven't seen them in years, I thought they'd discontinued them?

lolacola said:
Where do you get the mikados from? I haven't seen them in years, I thought they'd discontinued them?

All supermarkets do them. In the biscuit aisle. Buy one, get one free in sainsbury's.

2 syns: after eight (each)
3.5 syns: 12.5g milky bar
6 syns: curly wurly, fudge, milky way
8.5 syns: flake, small bag of revels
9 syns: ripple

Yorkies are 18.5 syns :eek:

What are low Syn chocolate treats? I want to gather some as I deprive myself and one every so often I go mad and binge so u thought I would allow myself to have just a little a few times a week so I don't turn into some kind of mental person.

The thread you post on in the Syn section (about Mini milks) has literally hundreds of treat ideas :confused:

Back