Cholesterol????

fattothin

Gold Member
I have never had a cholesterol check but I assume I was,nt great. Question is does cholesterol reduce with rapid weight loss such as doing the likes of LT or will it slowly reduce over time, or does it stay, just wondered??

I would have thought it would reduce to be honest x

Being healthy is what keeps your Cholesterol down. Pretty sure you would have had high Cholesterol when you were 20st but now it will surely be in the normal range. Are you due to have one? x

Not sure how quickly it reduces hun but mine was over 12 before I started CD and when I finished it was down to normal which is 5 or under.

Gx

not got a clue not really old enough to worry about that yet,bit like baldness and grey pubes.
lloyds pharmacy do free checksxx

Hahahahaha!!! You funny!! x

Lill do pharmacies check your grey pubes and baldness??? xx
when im at goal im going for a general health check which will include my liver function which wasnt too good, so I will ask for the cholesterol check as well x

lmao Lil bald you will be!! x

Yeah, wish i did!! Millie got in the bath with me last night..all she says is"mummy..hair" lol x

Ive been tempted hun! Millie could do with it too bless her lol x

Thought that was your forte DR FATTOTHIN X Thats what you said when you made me strip lmao

Think cholesterol should go down, although at my heaviest 15st, mine was only 4.3 and i SMOKE!!!!Go figure!!!!!!

sounds like a unknown quantity really doesnt it, but I will still get it checked cheers peeps xx

when im at goal im going for a general health check which will include my liver function which wasnt too good, so I will ask for the cholesterol check as well x

The liver is a wonderful organ and will regenerate itself, so tbh laying off the ale for as long as you have and not eating ***** then I would suspect that your liver is doing very well at the moment.!!!

You people are filthy! I love it!!

Lol we are very tame recently xx

Back