choosing target weight!

I'm the same too. Been doing sw for about 9 weeks or so and still haven't come up with a target. I don't want to be thin just thinner than I am and happy with myself so might just see how I go. Lost 16 pounds already might do 1 more stone and reasses to see how I feel

lucyc35 said:
I'm the same too. Been doing sw for about 9 weeks or so and still haven't come up with a target. I don't want to be thin just thinner than I am and happy with myself so might just see how I go. Lost 16 pounds already might do 1 more stone and reasses to see how I feel

I've also lost 16lbs, thinking of doing 6lbs more and see how I feel then, if not happy there will go another 6lbs Max!

I think you will know when you get there. When I started out I said I would stop at 10 and a half stone, now i'm close to that it turns out i'm still a size 16 in jeans and not really happy as would like to be a 12. Now i'm going for 9s3lb as hopefully it will get me into 12s and it's a nice round loss for me of 7 stone.

Try and focus on how your clothes are fitting etc and that should guide you towards the number you would like to see on the scales. Best of luck! X

Back