Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

choosing target weight!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Loobylou1509, 29 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Loobylou1509

Loobylou1509 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(11.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can't decide on my target weight, I keep changing my mind on what it should be! Has anyone else Jackie this problem?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucyc35

lucyc35 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm the same too. Been doing sw for about 9 weeks or so and still haven't come up with a target. I don't want to be thin just thinner than I am and happy with myself so might just see how I go. Lost 16 pounds already might do 1 more stone and reasses to see how I feel

4. Loobylou1509

Loobylou1509 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(11.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've also lost 16lbs, thinking of doing 6lbs more and see how I feel then, if not happy there will go another 6lbs Max!

5. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.37%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    I think you will know when you get there. When I started out I said I would stop at 10 and a half stone, now i'm close to that it turns out i'm still a size 16 in jeans and not really happy as would like to be a 12. Now i'm going for 9s3lb as hopefully it will get me into 12s and it's a nice round loss for me of 7 stone.

Try and focus on how your clothes are fitting etc and that should guide you towards the number you would like to see on the scales. Best of luck! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.