Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Will WI tomorrow, felt a little fat this morning, belt just felt a little tight. Jumped on the scales in the gym and was 100kg in phys kit so not to worried.

Last edited:
Difficult time of the year to lose weight eh!

Well 2021 is a restart for me. More info to follow

Hi chris. I remember you from way back then. I've restarted last week using slim & save this time. Hope the new plan goes well & you get back to the running.

Hi chris. I remember you from way back then. I've restarted last week using slim & save this time. Hope the new plan goes well & you get back to the running.
Cheers Suzie, I have found the forums far less active these days. Plan is going will I have lost 41.36 lbs since January. Not done much running as I found my weight was a problem. Hoping to pick it up now I'm nearly 3st lighter!

Cheers Suzie, I have found the forums far less active these days. Plan is going will I have lost 41.36 lbs since January. Not done much running as I found my weight was a problem. Hoping to pick it up now I'm nearly 3st lighter!
Yes it's a lot less active. I joined a different forum called food fighters for a few years which was great for support. That forum has unfortunately gone quiet too so back here again.

Well done on the 3st loss. Bet you feel a whole lot better for it.

A lot better, thanks

Back