Christina's 110lb challenge diary

I resisted the chips and after a challenging afternoon dealing with a court letter that dropped thru my letter box I'm resisting the urge to drown my sorrows in chocolate and takeaways and gunna eat a syn free dinner

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Now THAT is will power!
Hope everything is ok :)

I caved and had a glass of wine but I guess that's still within my syns :) hope ur days going good too :)

So I weighed in today a day early and I lost another 2 pounds since yesterday bringing total weight loss to 8 lbs :D having a nice roast dinner for mothers day and going to keep it to SW and will only need to syn the gravy

So iv lost 8 pounds in first week whoop, iv had a mental busy day of colouring hair to the point my feet r in agony and I want nothing more then to order takeaway so that I dnt have to stand in my kitchen and cook dinner lol but I'm gunna persevere and have a SW dinner

Bring on the day my feet won't hurt so much when I'm slimmer

So iv lost 8 pounds in first week whoop, iv had a mental busy day of colouring hair to the point my feet r in agony and I want nothing more then to order takeaway so that I dnt have to stand in my kitchen and cook dinner lol but I'm gunna persevere and have a SW dinner

Bring on the day my feet won't hurt so much when I'm slimmer

Just think of all the extra calories you've burnt being on the go! :)
X

Eeek excitings, been on my feet all day, going to enjoy my jacket potato tonight might go crazy and have 2 haha

Had an amazing start to my week but today has been beyong stressfull, I re joined to the groups this morning so was feeling good but after dealing with loads of legal paperwork and facing bankruptcy for reasons out of my control I just want to put my Angel to bed early and order an Indian......I managed to resist last night but finding it difficult :(

Stay strong! I know it is often easier said than done but try and remember how elated you were when you got on the scales and saw that amazing weight loss! You have done so well. Carry on but if you do get a take out try and order well... tomato based and plain rice. No poppadoms- millions of syns for a massive crisp! And step away from the naan bread!

So sorry to hear you are going through such a terrible time x

I'm resisting again and going to carry in with a good dinner to make my day 100% optimised :)

Having a good day did my body magic by parking in the car park furthest away from where I needed to go in town this morning, ate lunch out had tuna mayo baguette so just need to syn the baguette and mayo, I'm having a free dinner :)

Having a fab couple of days really starting to feel better even tho iv only just started lol made slimming world sticky chicken last night and had with new potatoes and salad, and had leftovers of that for lunch today YUMMY

Making a free dinner tonight, pasta, passata, mushrooms, onion garlic and sweercorn :) nom nom

I really can't wait to weigh in on Wednesday :)

Having a good few days although my super free foods wernt great so iv upped them today before my weigh in tomorrow and going to keep them up, fingers crossed for my weigh in :)

When is your official weigh in? Am ful of cold so just wanna eat rubbish but trying to be good

Tomorrow morning

Urgh me too come down with it this morning but tryin to keep goin

Yes iv upped my water intake aswell as super free so next week weigh in be good aswell :)

Back