Christina's 110lb challenge diary

Since leaving home yesterday iv honestly barely eaten haha today toast in morning, bran flakes for lunch and some fruit and couple cups of tea lol having aubergine bake for dinner can't wait yum yum

Bless my mum, doing a shop today for slimming world worthy foods cost over 50 quid :/

But I'm still on track hehe my brother wants to get take away for family night Monday but I said no way I'll cook u a curry :) go meeee

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1397326825058.jpg
    1397326825058.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 60
So glad things going well for you. Enjoy your time at home... you deserve it :)

Thanks :) had a rough nights sleep with little one so really need to work hard today to avoid the temptation, weighed myself this morning and since Wednesday lost 2 and half pounds so I think that's motivation :)

Hope you are both doing well xxx

We'll done on the cheeky weigh in and feel for you on the sleep thing things always seem worse when tired good luck hun xx

Deffo been looking at syns for a bar of galaxy so tempted to have one

Try a mini one or a ripple as pretty sure that should be less syns lol
Or melt a mini and.dip fruit in it. Will last longer and.still healthy

I think I'm gunna save the choc for a desperate day haha, really fancying a pub lunch but know that be too many syns :/

Resisted and cooked a stir fry from slimming world website

Attachments

• 1397415976764.jpg
    1397415976764.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 53
I made Turkey burgers loosely based on one's from fakeaway book they were yummy also made the coleslaw which was surprisingly nice

Weighed in today, not at group but at mums but Wednesday morn is my usual weigh in at groups, lost 3 pound this week so total weight loss 11 pounds, I'm about to drop from 19s to the 18s which is a boost to see on scales :)

I had a day out yesterday with a friend and the kids to Harlow park and had a cheeky solero which was 4 syns and was so exhausted by time got back to my mum's that had weight watchers meal for dinner which was 6syns and packed loads of veg on plate too. Today iv had toast and a banana for breakfast and a jacket potato with tuna sweet corn and salad for lunch, making the linguini from sw website for dinner

Well done hun. Your in same group as me now which is nice as people keep leaving me. Am glad your managing to fit slimming world into your holiday. As know you will feel better for it. Xx

Same group?

Yeah been making some yummy sw meals

I'm eager to get my club 10 :)

Attachments

• 1397679498549.jpg
    1397679498549.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 1397679508892.jpg
    1397679508892.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 1397679520176.jpg
    1397679520176.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 43
Lol weight group( I did warn u was slightly. Random)
Me too I will get my club ten wen I get my 2 stone sticker which will be nice though still 5lbs to go x

I thought that's what u meant but wernt sure haha Yh I will get it when iv lost 2 n half stone only 1 n half ish to go

Back