Christine's Maintenance Plan

Christine456

Hi all :)

Can't believe I got to this stage so quickly - took me 8 weeks and 5 days to reach maintenance stage.

A little about my journey so far - started lipotrim TFR 10 October and finished refeed last saturday. Start weight, 12st 8lbs, finished weight 10st 0.7lbs a total loss of approx 36lbs - Im over the moon about the weight loss but really wasnt expecting to lose another 3lbs in the refeed week, slightly worried me a little as I wasnt expecting to loss that at all!!

I was a very tight size 16 and now Im a 10-12, unbelievable!!!

I have'nt really been hungry at all and Im having to be strict with myself and make my self eat at regular times through the day so far.

I have mostly been eating chicken, veg, quorn and the odd jacket potatoe made with sweet potatoes, cottage cheese and salads.

Yesterday I made myself a crock pot of all kinds of veg and lots of chicken plus also bought myself a bread maker and made a multi seed loaf and added chilli to it too, so my plan is to have that every day for my lunch with a slice of the bread. Ive been having porriage made with water for breakfast with 2 added sweetners. For dinner tonight I had sweet jacket potato with 3 slices of very lean ham and some cottage cheese followed by 10 green grapes with fromage frais and Im full. I did have 2 snacks today too, a small banana and a nectarine.

Im planning the rest of my week will be something similar to the above.

Hope I can get some inspiration from this forum and its really nice to follow everyones maintenance plans

Last edited:
Hiya Hun, thanks for posting. U have done amazingly brilliantly well n u look stunning! Wat a transformation. WOW!!!
U r a true inspiration to us all.
It's giving me hope that me too I can reach my goal in 9 weeks. I started at 13st 2 n want to get down to 10st, I've lost 1st on my first week, n after reading ur post I no I can lose gist over 2st in the 9 weeks.
Thank u so so so much for posting this chick, it's motivated me more n encouraged me to carry on.
Xx

Well done on getting this far. You sound like you are in the zone, so keep at it!!

Hiya Hun, thanks for posting. U have done amazingly brilliantly well n u look stunning! Wat a transformation. WOW!!!
U r a true inspiration to us all.
It's giving me hope that me too I can reach my goal in 9 weeks. I started at 13st 2 n want to get down to 10st, I've lost 1st on my first week, n after reading ur post I no I can lose gist over 2st in the 9 weeks.
Thank u so so so much for posting this chick, it's motivated me more n encouraged me to carry on.
Xx

The thing is, if you really want to do it, you will succeed, its that simple!!

I was always in the "zone" always thought, if I want the food, it will not be going anywhere and it will always be available when I finished TFR and refeed and of course eating everything in moderation.

I also drank 4-5ltrs of water every day when I was on TFR and I really do believe that that amount of water made a big difference to the weight loss.

The only thing that I am sorry I never done whilst on TFR was to do some form of exercise as Im left with a saggy backside lol and floppy backs of the legs. But I have recently invested in a vibro plate and I wished now that I had that when I first started lipotrim plan so that I could of at least kept toned up whilst losing the weight.

Good luck with your lipotrim journey, you will be amazed at how soon the time comes round for you to start your refeed week and then to get to maintenance. :)

Last edited:
Thank you - Im looking forward to getting to know you all too :)

Hi and well done on your losses :) x

hi there lis! thanks for the welcome!

Welcome and well done on your losses :)
look forward to having you around x

Hiya!!! :D

Welcome!! ... Well done you on your losses. Sounds like you've got everything under control. Look forward to getting to know you :) x

well this is the story of my past weeks maintenance...

I have mostly been very good, doing much the same as last week, with the exception of some mince pies and some chocolates. I weighed myself this morning and I was 65kilos, so that means I have put on 2 kilos since I did my refeed week.

So my plan is to enjoy christmas and new year because I will be out of this country for a week from Monday <going to turkey>, while I am there I will be mostly eating healthily, chicken, salads etc but I will be drinking alcohol <it has to be done at this time of year> I dont drink in this country but when I am away I do like to chill out, especially new years eve <party> heheee!!!

When I come back in january, Im planning on joining my local gym and will continue to eat high protein, low carbs!!

Also, how good am I? I was bought a massive box of thorntons chocolates and I have given them to my good friend so that she can share them with her family over the christmas period. If I'd of kept them with me, I would of eaten them over a few days, so, they are now out of my sight LOL!!

I will check in again when I get back from holiday.

Have a great christmas and new year,stay safe and strong - onwards and upwards!! :) :) :)

Happy new year x

I hope you have a great holiday in Turkey. Good luck with getting back on track on your return.

Hi everyone, I hope you all have a brilliant christmas and fab new year?

Me? well.....

Christmas day - had the biggest christmas dinner, followed by christmas pudding with custard followed by chocolates and then went to turkey for a week and ate loads of turkish bread, though I did eat lots salad and chicken, but I also ate a massive bar of cadburys chocolate and drank 2 bottles of Voddie!! - yes it was all very nice at the time and I dont regret anything I did, but by christ I do feel so sluggish and bloated today.

Havent weighed myself yet, Im leaving that till saturday morning, and depending on what weight I have put on, I might consider going back to TFR for 4 weeks, just to get back into the habit of being in control again.

The good thing is, my size 10-12 clothes are still fitting me, they are not tight, but also they are not as loose as they were before christmas week. I can see that I have put weight on the tops of my legs and love handles and a little bit on my stomach, but mostly I just feel bloated and sluggish.

So saturday after weigh in, I will take the decision as to where I go from there.....should I go back on TFR for 4 weeks or go to the gym and start with the high protein and low cards? I need to feel in control again, with TFR you are in control, sometimes I find it really hard to eat at home as I get bored so I start rooting around for something to eat even though I dont usually have anything bad to eat in my pad!

Maybe I should just get a life outside of work instead of going straight home from work and just vegetating in front of the TV all night!!

Frustrated!!

Glad to hear you had a great holiday.
Personally I don't like resorting to TFR unless you have a lot of weight to lose. Won't it feel a little like yo yoing?
You say your clothes still fit so your gain can't be too bad. Why not try cutting back on processed foods and white carbs and watch portion sizes for a few weeks and see how you go? Just an idea. Whatever way you go, lots of luck with it.

Glad you had a good time and good luck in losing the holiday gain, in whichever way you decide to do it.

Which part of Turkey did you go to?

I go to marmaris, love it there, been going for just over 14 years, every year, 3 times a year!! its like my home <I wish it was>!!

Im back to TFR for 4 weeks, will be back here when Im in the maintenance zone!!

Good luck maintaining everyone!

Hi all, havent been on here for a while so thought I would come back and let you all know how Im doing.

after my refeed last time, I seemed to have stabilised at 66kg and have been that weight now for the past 8 weeks, so Im very pleased about that.

I have been on low carb high protein and it seems to be agreeing with me too - me and carbs do not get on, so where possible I have been making my own bread etc and eating lots of protein, I even add protein powder to my recipies!!

Im still in a size 10-12 which is great.

I hope you are all maintaining well yourselves and things are going good for you all?

Back