Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

Good to hear weight loss is going well Petra :) I had to stop CWP for almost 2wks because of steroids and antibiotics and well i ate like a piggy, back on plan today but i'll be very surprised if i reach my christmas target now but i'll certainly do my best to get as close to it as i can :)

Down another pound.....weight loss has slowed, 15 pounds to go.

I managed to lose a whopping 9lbs after a few slow weeks! So that's 5 stone 8lbs in exactly 23 weeks now! Good luck to everyone else!

Lost 2 this week, 13 to go.

Good lcuk this week Rach your nearly there excellent, ive just started only on day 4. x

Well ive changed my christmas target after a few bad weeks coz of ill health and well wagon falling off lol ive lost 6lbs this week which means ive still got 21 to lose by christmas, i still dont think i'll acheive that in 5 more WI but hey it's a goal hehe xx

well done, you may still do it if you stick to it. good luck im hoping a stone in 4 weeks x

lost 3 lbs......10 more to goal.

well done maggie x

Well done -that is so fabtastic!!! You must be really pleased (I haven't checked but I think I remember commenting on your diary when you were just starting)...it seems you have done it in no time at all!!!

What's you plan now Rach..? Are you going to work up the plans? you'll be looking forward to relaxing a bit at Christmas now you're loking fab!!! :)

Yes I remember you commenting at the beginning too! It feels like its happened very quickly for me too, and the last stone has shot off (surprisingly!)

yep, it's my last ever week on ss this week! Then moving up 2 weeks at a time, then calorie counting. Might even lose a few more pounds doing that (which I'm fine with! Am happy with 11.13 but 11.7 does have a nice ring to it lol!)

mmm yes looking forward to Christmas dinner! But have decided I'm only gonna relax for Christmas Day, then get straight back on my maintenance plan x x

Wow Rach congratulations you've done brilliantly so pleased for you and in plenty of time to be healthy eating by christmas :)

Im down another 3 here so thats 18 til crimbo target, very much doubt i'll get to it in 4 weigh ins but i shall certainly be close :)

Stayed the same last week, and lost 3 this week. 7 lbs to go!

rach6288 said:
Guys.... I'm at my target!!!
Lost 3lbs this week.

christmas target- done!
ultimate target- done!!!

Awesome....great job and congratulations!

HUUUGE congrats on getting to target :)

another 3lbs off for me this week, 15 to go in 3 WI lol don't think i'll be getting there haha

Back