Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

Karrinnae

20 weeks until Christmas!

PLEASE POST YOUR WEEKLY WEIGH IN RESULTS FOR ME TO UPDATE OUR TABLE PLEASE. IF YOU DO NOT POST AFTER TWO WEEKS THEN YOU WILL BE REMOVED SORRY. AS IT TAKES UP QUITE A BIT OF MY TIME AND WE CAN LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE YOUR PLACE :) ALTHOUGH THE BENEFITS ARE GREAT OF US ALL DOING THIS TOGETHER!!

WEIGH IN WILL BE ON A WEEKLY BASIS SUNDAY TO SUNDAY
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

CDUPDATE.png

Last edited:
Yay karrinnae!! I don't think anyone's set up a Christmas challenge... It might be moved to a more challengey style thread but hopefully won't be deleted! I don't understand/ question the powers of the awesome moderators :D

I'm so nervous about setting a goal too but from my stats I've already set one so I'm going to stick with it as it's set in stone gahhhh....

1. Karrinnae - 56lbs
2. Shazzy_shaz 60lbs

Its so daunting setting a target! Gah what if we don't meet it, gah no cant think like that lol stay positive! The only time i can remember dropping a sizeable amount if weight was when I was 15 and weighed 21 stone then during my 6 weeks holiday + did a stupid crazy excercise program everyday with tomotes on toast with black coffee and got down to 13 stone, whacked 3 stone on and off every couple of months and now the 'normal' way of eating won't shift anything, I've tried several times doing healthy eating with 3 hrs of exercise 5 times a week for months at a time and barely lost anything... Now with Cambridge in just two months I've lost 3 stone! So fingers crossed!

We'll all do fab it's going to be amazing! Best/ thin Christmas for all :D !!! Xx ;)

28lbs may not seem like much at the moment but given my slow losses these past few weeks, I prefer playing it safe now rather than feel all deflated because I missed my target :) I may increase it if I get out of my plateau :) And why 28lbs? Because it'll get me right under 200lbs :D

1. Karrinnae - 56lbs

2. Shazzy_shaz - 60lbs
3. Rozziebabe85 - 52lbs
4. BookWorm - 28lbs

1. Karrinnae - 56lbs
2. Shazzy_shaz - 60lbs
3. Rozziebabe85 - 52lbs
4. BookWorm - 28lbs
5. CambridgeCurtis - 70lbs

I'm gonna be super ambitious! Haha and if I dont hit it, I dont hit- but lets start positive at least :D Finally getting on SS tomorrow.

Bookworm Welcome!! And no that isnt a low number as you have done fantastic!!!

Aww thanks Karrinnae, you always know what to say to comfort people :)

1. Karrinnae - 56lbs
2. Shazzy_shaz - 60lbs
3. Rozziebabe85 - 52lbs
4. BookWorm - 28lbs
5. CambridgeCurtis - 70lbs

I'm gonna be super ambitious! Haha and if I dont hit it, I dont hit- but lets start positive at least :D Finally getting on SS tomorrow.

On SS, it is perfectly possible CambridgeCurtis!!! I thought I was ambitious by wanting to lose 33lbs by the end of August (I am on Step 2 so it takes slightly longer). Well I finished mid-July :D

Welcome CambridgeCurtis !!

We can all support and whine in here on our way to xmas and a Happy new year!

You know what, I have always wanted to buy a lovely black dress for Christmas (for parties and stuff, not for family Christmas lunch obviously!). What if I told myself I could fit in a size 16 dress? I wonder if I could... How many inches does one need to lose before dropping down a size? It is hard to gauge when fat because most of my clothes are tailored like tents. :eek:

Book-Worm said:
How many inches does one need to lose before dropping down a size? It is hard to gauge when fat because most of my clothes are tailored like tents. :eek:

I'm not sure to be honest! I've dropped 3 stone and still waiting to drop my first dress size! But some people on here seem to lose a stone and go down a size! I think it might depend on other things like height/ build! The only thing ive noticed is that the fat isn't spilling out of my jeans as much :/

Awesome! Great idea Karrinnae.

Please add me to the challenge, put me down for an even 50 : ) Need to figure out how to cut and paste on the ipad....clueless Lol
Thank you!

Back