Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

I think this is a great idea for something to aim for !

I'm not going to join as I'm not sure what weight I will be fully happy with. I have hit my initial goal and added a extra stone so until I get there I don't know where I want to be. I will say though by Xmas I want to be around 10st 3 which I should be at long before Xmas.
I suspect though the maintenance for me will be the hardest.

Good luck everyone, I'm sure you will all look and feel FAB x x x

Angelupnorth great news you are almost ready to be maintaining! Why not set your Xmas goal to still be at your goal?

Angelupnorth great news you are almost ready to be maintaining! Why not set your Xmas goal to still be at your goal?

I deffo want to be at goal by Xmas and for ever but I just don't know what I will be happy at so I will say 10 st 3 as that is A round 7 stone loss for me but if i get to 10 st 2 its a 100lb loss so I may push for 10st 2, Then I think should I try and get under 10 just for the sheer heck of it ? Ive never been 9 st anything in my adult life, This plan is flipping addictive lol.

10st 3 is now my goal for Xmas anything less would be a bonus x x x

Well done everyone! We should finish the thread at Christmas by posting festive pics of our LBDs!

I agree! But I doubt I will be in a dress but will still feel fabulous!! lol

Congratulations Prancer and welcome Keighleyjo

Updated and New

cdwk1.png

Sign me up please! Can you put me down for 33lbs, Im hoping to be there by late October but if not then christmas will be my goal date

I have had my wi and a bit disappointed but have lost 2 pound x

Thanks, just have been the same as always and was hoping for a 4! But I guess I need to look at the overall total x

Back