Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

Please may i join?? Id like to lose 3 stone brain like mush so cant work it out in lbs ha ha xx

Franbella most welcome!!!!! Your number 30. :)

NEW AND UPDATED
CDUPDATE.png

Thanks Karrinnae for adding me, its a great idea to keep us on all on track!!! And the idea of posting photos of our selves in our fabulous Christmas clothes is brilliant, I'd love to see how you all are doing. Am stuck in this forum every night as its a great way to kill the temptation in the long evenings

Me too im a minimims addict i think il need therapy when my journey finally ends lol at the min i feel like il be doin this forever

Hi, lost 3.25lbs. Not as much as I was hoping, but it'll do.

starting weight: 15st 1.5lbs
goal weight:10st 7lbs

BryonyO'B said:
Hi, lost 3.25lbs. Not as much as I was hoping, but it'll do.

starting weight: 15st 1.5lbs
goal weight:10st 7lbs

Well done on your loss. 3.25lb is good remember a loss is still a loss :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Have you got room for one more:confused: Please:innocent0001:

50lbs by Christmas weigh in day is Thursday.

Thank you:thankyou:

Yay! It's fab to see how much the challenge has grown! I've been on a fat camp for the past few days and ive put on weight... 7lbs of weight! I'm hoping its just the swelling of my muscles as with this amount if excercise surely I should lost something and not gained! So i think ill wait before taking my pre-challenge pic! I've got the challenge list printed off and stuck on my wall to keep me motivated! Hows everyone else getting on?

Wow, feel very honoured to be on your fridge! Can't wait until my first weigh in on Monday. Just want that reassurance that it's working and all this water drinking is worth it.

Karrinnae said:
Wow shazzy, what was it like? what sort of things did you do? Fab idea to stick the whole of us on the fridge door

It was horrible karrinnae! They did the most intense workouts I've ever seen, squats, lunges, running, circuits, boxing, assult course, something called 'insanity' we were up everyday at 7:30 and started working out before breakfast.. Or in my case my shake! I literally was crying just from walking! Im hoping the gain in weight is just down to muscle swelling/ water retention! It was somewhere called 'hillmotts fitness retreat' my mum bought it for me in wowcher months ago!

The water drinking will definately be working! 'The more you drink, the more you shrink' they say! You guys have replaced my fat pictures for double motivation now! It's all about positive thinking from here on in :D

we can do it!

Back