Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

Karrinnae said:
WOW i am so impressed Shazzy i could not do that , you must feel so good about yourself

I was... Until I weighed myself gave out on according to my scales 8lbs, which in Cambridge land means 7 as mine are a pound more than hers! I'm hoping it's swelling and it'll go down in a few days!

Overtones, how long have you been on Cambridge for?

Lost 5lbs today! Would you mind updating my numbers please? X

Hi, thanks for organising this.I weigh in on Wednesdays. I lost 2.5lbs this week, which is not great,I have not been 100% this week. However, I joined the gym yesterday and I intend to attend 3-4 exercise classes per week. I want to get at least a stone off before I go back to work in September and I would love to be at goal for Christmas.

Good luck everyone. :)

Yaaaaay Well done Karrinnae!! Knew it would be a good one! Well I am a bit bummed I don't know if I'm going to be able to get weighed My Mum has developed a clot and has to have another surgery today so don't know if I will be around at 6pm I am devastated! Called CDC to see if she can squeeze me in but she is out all day said she will call when home and see if I'm able to pop round. Boooo shall keep you posted also have docs at 2.30 so will see what he has to say

Hmmm good idea I might just do that xx shall keep you posted

Well done on your loss karrinae, I hope I get a loss like that for my first week too. That'll really make all of this hard work worth it

Wow everyone some lovely weight losses so far for the crimbo challenege, ooo we're all going to look and feel even more AMAZING than we do now :) i'm off to make myself a lil christmas ticker then its staring me in the face haha hugs all xx

Hi Karrinnae, I lost 6 lbs. Thanks for updating chart and congratulations on your loss!

I have 3lb off my 50lb!

Karrinnae thank you for the updates, everyone is doing so well:clap::clap::clap:

Karrinnae my CDC told me to weigh myself in 3 days when the swelling had gone down as she felt it wasn't fair as my gain wasnt down to diet so... For just this week only I'll have a WI of my own on sat if that's okay? As I can already feel some of the swelling from the fat camp going down! Everyone's doing so well!

Karrinnae you're awesome for not only setting this up but for also updating as we go :D you rock! Xx

Back