Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

Shaz i have put you down as 0 at the moment let me know saturday and i will change it.
Martha congratulations!!!!! X
caroparkman - have added you welcome

all - its getting huge now so anyone else will have to go on a reserve list - apologies

CDUPDATE.png

Congrats Karrinnae on your 9lbs loss!!! and congrats to everyone else with losses this week. Shazzy I really hope you have a good loss, after that fat camp torture it would be utterly unjust if you didn't!!
I keep jumping on the scales like a lunatic here. I know I should just wait til Monday's weigh in but I just can't. Well the scales are only showing 1lb lost this week aaaarrrrgghhh I've been so good, no cheating at all what so ever. Only 3 days til weigh in so I suppose this won't be a good week. So annoying though, my partner has just made banana bread for himself and our son and I had to come upstairs to escape the smell!!

Morning all just wanted to weigh in officially I have lost 12lbs! So pleased! Now off to the hospital as Mum not good again swelling in other areas and has to go for a scan to see what's what fortunately I have some tetras now so won't get caught out at hospital

morning all , my official weigh in too Iv lost 4.5lbs today and I am now just over half way to my target weight ...just over 5 stone off and just under 5 to go whoop de doo hehe
well done on your losses all and good luck for this week xoxox

Okay i will give this a bash :) help keep me going x

1. Karrinnae - 56lbs

2. Shazzy_shaz - 60lbs
3. Rozziebabe85 - 52lbs
4. BookWorm - 28lbs
5. CambridgeCurtis - 70lbs
6.mothertiggy - 40lb

Not sure if i am to late or if i have done it correct still new in here :eek:

OOPS sorry :eek: should have just said to late but thank you sooo much :)

thank you so much ..its push /challenge i need :)

Thanks hun Mum still not great been discharged and now I am taking her back in! Grrrrrr I hate hospitals!

madchickvic thats terrible news about your mum! I hope it's a case of second time lucky and they keep for in this time! I hate hospitals too they just seem too keen ship you out and then the next you have to be on deaths door before they even admit you in!

Hey everyone! Karrinnae weighed in this morning and the scales say I'm 17:2lbs from the 18:2lbs it said on weds! I'd love to cheat and say that I lost a stone since weds but I know the first 8lbs was just swelling/ water retention/ whatever so I'll be good and say that I lost 4lbs!

Hehe thanks bookworm im just relieved it only took a few days for my body to sort itself out! Everyone's doing so great! It's going to be an amazing Christmas For us all i can just feel it!!

Back