Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

Congrats Shaz.....

I am still awaiting other weighs in???

CDUPDATE.png

Nevermind me look at you lady! 9lbs is phenomenal!! Xx

I'm weighing in on Monday evening. Can't wait for the first one to be out of the way so that I've got a score on the board!

I am Monday night too, but haven't had such a good week this week Si not expecting much. I am a really slow loser even when I am 100%! It all adds up though

madchick Fabulous!!! you must be so happy! wow! hope your mum is ok
MoJo brilliant!! congratulations!
Mothertiggy i had opened up a reserve list but ummmm ok your added.....sorry all anyone else must start their own or go on reserve list

UPDATED

View attachment 59673

I am having my first weigh in Monday evening. Please may I go on your reserve list Karrinnae:innocent0001: I would like to lost 50lbs by Xmas xx

Wonderful news Karrinnae. :thankyou:So what do I have to do after weigh in? x

Minnie we had someone decide another diet was better for them and i wish them all the very best , i know exactly where they are coming from but you have their place - welcome x
View attachment 59789

Thank you. It will be on a Monday evening after weigh in x

congrats on the losses everyone!! just to say i know theres a two week limit so i am still soldiering on but no weigh in till next week as my cdc is on hols for two weeks so please keep me on the challenge thanksss :p tables looking good with all these losses

Karrinnae, I thought I had broken my "plateau" last week. And I am back to square one with a 1lb loss :( I'm feeling slightly down today. It must be the weather: rain, rain, rain and more rain. Our mortgage has stalled again because we're waiting for Nationwide's letter. My thesis is doing my head in as I set myself ridiculous targets that I can't reach so then I feel like a failure and set more unrealistic targets, etc. You know the drill. Slight self-pity as well :eek:

Ah but it will come off next week instead and a few more days for the letter won't hurt as you've already waited so long ! X

Yes I know what you mean and we've taken away our coping mechanism so things will now seem worse . Try not to be disheartened by the 1lb I know how hard that will be X

I stayed up all night writing my report and have been in school teaching all day - clearing up a Yr11 mess!

Now I've been informed they want the report amended - by morning Argh !

Good luck X

Hiya 7lbs loss - am delighted xx

Back