Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

Congrats all and welcome diamond

CDUPDATE.png

Hey everyone! Well done on all the losses and any other results dont worry just carry on and we will get there!
I weighed in last night and only lost 1lb! So not too happy about that but Im hoping the actual result on my CDC sales will be better next week x

Hi i lost 2lb last week ...my weigh day is friday so will let you know again then :)

Oh Karrinnae just got back from my WI and I lost a poultry 2lbs... :( but if I play ignorant about the muscle swelling I could say I lost a stone in a week but alas I wont cheat! My CDC is still bewildered at my weigh ins but at least the weight is coming off! Good luck everyone else for your WIs!! :D

Thanks shabbs! I wish I'd never gone to fat camp now, who comes back from afar camp gaining 8lbs!! Major swelling going on there so in the grand scheme of things I guess it's just one WI blip! Hope you've gotten on better today lady! Xx

shabbs11 said:
It's this time of night I want to raid the fridge and eat but I am going to have another early night instead, X
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snap! Especially when everyone else is eating stuff i want! I'm thinking of taping my mouth shut, it's mad as I'm starting week 11 now but for some odd reason I'm finding my thoughts drifting across to food! Totally bonkers!

Only 1lb off this week, have a chest infection so on antibiotics which isn't helping the scales. Hopefully more to report next week!

7lbs!! Excellent!! Roll on xmas x

Back