Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

Gosh no i weighed tues just gone and lost 7 lb i thought i posted? My fone sometimes plays up.so i lost my 6 i gained then lost extra lb :) x

Yea stayed ss though had chicken last week in first few days of comin bak from hen weekend xx

Congrats martha X
I have had no results at all for Claire2010, MUMTO1, KELLY82 or XX-K-XX.
CDUPDATE.png

Yes lol but 6 is quite alot to gain in a few days lol.but im sure starting again has kicked start my metabolism again.well lets hope lol xx

Hello, lost 4 lbs this week. Great job everyone.

I have lost 2lbs this week not bad considering I have not been 100%. My aim is to be 100% for a week and go for a big loss. My next weigh in is on Friday, so hoping for at least 7lbs.

keep up the good work everyone.

Weighing in -2lbs this week. I am a little disappointed I have to say but on the same note I know that I am a day early weighing in + totm early in the week + evening weigh in vs morning I know it will sort itself out next week! And it's a stone total in just 2 weeks! I just really wanted to be in them 19's Oh Well we soldier on

Well done to everyone on their losses, onwards and 'downwards'. Good luck to all for next weigh in xx

Mad you started off at over 21stone, You are now 3lbs away from hitting the 19s AND thats in only 2 weeks!! Take a bow lady!! XXX

I know I know! But its just a bit annoying! Like Bookworm said you could loose that on WW or SW and have FOOOOD!!!! Lol

I will take my bow now! :worthy: (well its close enough!)

A HUGE good luck to everyone for the next weigh ins! we are ALL doing FANTASTIC!!!

Brilliant that's the best feeling in the world isn't it! I put on some work trousers that I bought and never fit and they do now! Bonus

madchickvic said:
I know I know! But its just a bit annoying! Like Bookworm said you could loose that on WW or SW and have FOOOOD!!!! Lol

I will take my bow now! :worthy: (well its close enough!)

A HUGE good luck to everyone for the next weigh ins! we are ALL doing FANTASTIC!!!

Yeah I say plenty of things but you shouldn't always listen to me :D PMS and TOTM are notorious for holding out weight loss. You've done well. I wouldn't mind losing 3lbs hehe. Plus remember stress can prevent weightloss too and we know how stressed you've been :)

Karrinnae et al.: brilliant weightlosses :D

Karianne im loving that!!! This diet is a **** but does work.quick aswell xx

Back