Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

I,have put on 4lb this week I am so miffed its not even true I don't wanna change my target as I will be there if it kills me sorry for letting side down this week :-(

Is it to late for me to join? Im only on day 5 of SS and have my first weigh in this Thursday evening. Xx

1lb for me please! Very happy with that after several days of being terrible!

starting weight: 15st 1.5lbs
goal weight:10st 7lbs

Hello All

This is the first time i have ever posted on here! I have been reading all your posts for a while now! Im into my second week now! I got weighed on Monday night and lost 8.5 pounds!! was so so happy! I want to lose my weight by xmas so was wondering if i could join you all? am i too late now? i am 13st.2 and would love to be 9st.13 by xmas. My start weight was 13st.10.5lbs. You are all doing fantastic! i just love reading what people have lost! it makes me want to keep going! Let me know if i can join you all. Many thanks! xx

I have lost 3 lbs this week. I am staring to notice a differnce in my pants....just tight now, not cuttng off my circulation. Hurray!

So! I went and got weighed tonight - -3lbs so quite pleased! Although..... I have quit! I am not doing CD anymore - starting Slimming World on Tuesday. If there are no objections I would like to stay on this challenge just to see out of interest how close I can get to my olriginal target! Also would still like to keep a track on you all and your progress!

I have so many reasons for quitting, but in a nutshell my social life and happiness are suffering and I value that more than anything! I dont see myself as giving up on weight loss just making a change of direction that I hope will work for me! Who knows - I might be back but at the minute I just cant do it xx

hello ,sorry wasnt about last week :) i sts last week ,this week i have lost 3lb so its moving again :)

A STS for me but i am thankful for that after a v hard 2 wks but i have continued to lose inches as i didnt stop the exercise Well done everyone on weight losses this week :)

I've only lost a pound this week! I really need to find a new CDC and fast :( inn not sure slim and save will work for me!!

Can I join. Wanna lose 52 pounds by Xmas x x
Anyone else want to join us? Just copy and paste then add your name and target for Christmas :)

1. Karrinnae - 56lbs
2. Shazzy_shaz - 60lbs
3. Rozziebabe85 - 52lbs
4. BookWorm - 28lbs
5. CambridgeCurtis - 70lbs
6. Soontobeslimsarah - 52 pounds

1st weigh in and have lost 10 pounds! Whoop :p
xxx

Back