Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

2 pound on for me this week - but had a 3 day planned break so am ok with it! Day 2 on track today! X

Hi i gained 5 last week had planned weekend away but lost 7 this week :)

Well ladies I have lost 8lb this week so I'm back on track with WI I had put on and 3lbs more :)

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

Hi, lost 1.25lbs this week. Wish it was going faster, but I only have myself to blame! But as long as I continue to lose, I'm happy.

starting weight: 15st 1.5lbs
goal weight:10st 7lbs

Hey everyone! First week on slim and save and I've managed to shift 4lbs <---- i'm not having much luck searching for a new CDC! :/

Lost 5 this week. If possible for me to change my goal to 60lb instead of 80lb I feel it's more achievable and I won't feel like such a failure. X

DiamondDoll said:
What are the sns shakes like compared with cd? X

I personally prefer CD shakes to sns ones although their latte one is more coffee-y the bars are also smaller as in about half the size of CD ones! They also all come in plain packaging so it looks like real space food lol!

Another 3 pounds for me. The weeks are starting to go by quickly. Congrats everyone on your losses.

shazzy_shaz said:
I personally prefer CD shakes to sns ones although their latte one is more coffee-y the bars are also smaller as in about half the size of CD ones! They also all come in plain packaging so it looks like real space food lol!

Lol just a bit addicted to the slim n save meals!!!

-4lbs for me too this week :D

WOW Well done you! So I signed up for slimming world! Unfortunately I am now going to have to use those weigh ins on a Tuesday to weigh in on here to keep it official! So +3LBS For me but I have been off CD well over a week now so I am not too miffed about it - have been really good on the Slimming World - on CD I was just thinking about all the stuff I couldnt have! Now I am looking forward to all the different things I can try! We shall see how it goes! Have used this week to just get into it all and work has been quite stressful of late so not really felt like exersize but am looking forward to a few evening walks planned with friends and the 30 day shred DVD you recommended I am going to start Monday!

Back