CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

i think as a treat i will buy myself a little black dress hehe :D

Heck - why settle for black? How about a sexy red?! ;)

Seriously - I'll bet you anything your confidence will rocket when the dress sizes shrink... Stick with it and you'll be a whole new you (sorry if I'm sounding a bit evangelical about it, but my life has improved so much with the results I've had - I just wish the same for everyone else here...).

I'm sure you'll have heard that the first few days are tough, but I hope you can stick it out because it really does get easier and it's absolutely worth it. Pop back to the forums whenever you need a distraction or a bit of support - there are so many great (and funny!) people on here and they've been a big help to me...

Good luck,
Marianne x

That dress is GORGEOUS! I LOVE it! River Island is my favourite shop! I can't wait to get back in there with a slim bod. Xx

love the dress. i also love river island xx

I love River Island too. I bought a dress last year similar to the one above but instead of the pink/purple top it is leopard print. It is fabulous and so slimming. Needless to say it doesnt fit but it soon will. :cool:

I love River Island too. I bought a dress last year similar to the one above but instead of the pink/purple top it is leopard print. It is fabulous and so slimming. Needless to say it doesnt fit but it soon will. :cool:

Sooner than you dreamed possible! Welcome back to the LT-team Niamh and best of luck on your journey to slim & sexy xx

x S

ok oh my god can i just say how excited i am by this thread reading it has motivated me so much!
i adore christmas its my favourite time of year so having a goal would be even better!!
okay so i wanna lose 40lbs by christmas time!! bringing me to 9.5 st wow that would be amazing!!
my present will be me being the sexiest ***** i know!! hehe

ok oh my god can i just say how excited i am by this thread reading it has motivated me so much!
i adore christmas its my favourite time of year so having a goal would be even better!!
okay so i wanna lose 40lbs by christmas time!! bringing me to 9.5 st wow that would be amazing!!
my present will be me being the sexiest ***** i know!! hehe
YEAH!!!! Come on hun!!!!

Lets do this!! x

-6lb today!!! Yippeeeee!!!!

Wow, you're munching through to your target (boom boom). Seriously, well done.

Friday update - lost another 7lbs!

Last edited:
Count me in

This thread has me buzzing. Been on LT diet for 5 weeks and lost 37lbs! Really pleased with results so my Christmas target is to loose another 3st. My reward will be some new clothes for Christmas. Good luck everyone!

Can I join in?? Started my journey today and I aim to be at goal by xmas so to lose 30lbs, or 2st 2lbs please xx

Hows everyone getting on.... I've had a rough this week so will be happy with a STS this week!!!

37lbs to go!!! Eeeep!!!

Count ME in on this one :D ... I want to lose 4stone and my pressie will be buying a lovely new outfit ;) ... will post piccies don't worry :D x x x

has anyone bought a smaller size 'goal' outfit? I Want to lose 21lbs by 27th Nov and hoping that will put me into a size10. Saw a gorgeous dress the other day whilst shopping and tempted to buy it in a 10 to motivate me!!

Back