CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Well done Hun, you should murder 3.5 a week without even breaking a sweat!

Gonna be a skinny Christmas ladies!
Xxx
Thanks chick!!!

I'm thinking of upping my target another half stone lol...

Which would be... 4.2lb per week till xmas??? Oooooh dare i??? Lol...

Well done deezer my weight loss tracker app for my phone says if I lose 4.4 a week I'll be there by December first! So i'm gonna see how I get on I might lower my target!! I thought ten stone sounded healthy but nine stone sounds delicious!! Eeep very excited!!

Well done Dee thats fab! :D :D

Im feeling the same Dahlia, my target is 9st 7lbs but think 9st sounds better too. I want to see how I look though as im 11.9 atm and already a size 12 so thinking maybe 9st I would be too thin?! x

Well done Dee thats fab! :D :D

Im feeling the same Dahlia, my target is 9st 7lbs but think 9st sounds better too. I want to see how I look though as im 11.9 atm and already a size 12 so thinking maybe 9st I would be too thin?! x

hehe theres no such thing as too thin! i guess it just depends on your body its hard to know i suppose until we get there! its exciting though imagine being too thin! hah i never thought that would happen

hehe theres no such thing as too thin! i guess it just depends on your body its hard to know i suppose until we get there! its exciting though imagine being too thin! hah i never thought that would happen

Yeah a size 8 does sound nice lol :D

Have updated my challenge!! Eeeeek..... to be 200lb by Christmas.... bloody hell!!!! What have i done?? Lol....

Yep!! I've just worked out to get to target by xmas I only need to lose 2.5lb a week. Im so going to do it (plus maybe a bit more)

What happens once your a healthy BMI? Do they stop you from then buying anymore shakes? as im unsure of my target weight atm. x

i think so hun once you reach a bmi they try make you maintain ive been stashing a few shakes every week i go for my weigh in a day early sometimes that way ill stilll have a few shakes when they stop me
or you could always put weights in your clothes hehe x

Have updated my challenge!! Eeeeek..... to be 200lb by Christmas.... bloody hell!!!! What have i done?? Lol....

You can do it Superdee!! I dare anyone to say you can't! BRING IT GIRLFRIEND!!!

Deezer you will smash that challenge into a million tiny peices! I am dying to be a size 8!!! I would probably pee my pants with excitement. Failing that a size 10 would be super too!!!

The chemist won't know what's happened to them if they stop giving me my shakes. I'd cause a massive diva scene. xxxx

Having a mini meltdown atm girls!! Is it a day 4 thing as im so desperaet for food and i'm going over and over in my head why SW would be ok..although I've just tried 5 weeks of it and lost 1lb!!! Arrgghhhhh!!!!!! Todays nearly over I know but the kids had jkt pots with tuna and salad for tea and yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Having a mini meltdown atm girls!! Is it a day 4 thing as im so desperaet for food and i'm going over and over in my head why SW would be ok..although I've just tried 5 weeks of it and lost 1lb!!! Arrgghhhhh!!!!!! Todays nearly over I know but the kids had jkt pots with tuna and salad for tea and yummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Dont give in hun x

Deezer you will smash that challenge into a million tiny peices! I am dying to be a size 8!!! I would probably pee my pants with excitement. Failing that a size 10 would be super too!!!

The chemist won't know what's happened to them if they stop giving me my shakes. I'd cause a massive diva scene. xxxx
Lol... :8855:

Well done Hun, you should murder 3.5 a week without even breaking a sweat!

Gonna be a skinny Christmas ladies!
Xxx

And gents! Good work, Deezer. My weigh-in's tomorrow and nervous this week, for a change.

Back