CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

just been for weigh in 2days early, as i've only got chicken soup left and am fed up of them lol. lost another 4lbs making it 2 st 13lb in just under 8 weeks! i'm hoping to continue with 4lb a week as i'll make my target easily :) hope everyones well. xx

just been for weigh in 2days early, as i've only got chicken soup left and am fed up of them lol. lost another 4lbs making it 2 st 13lb in just under 8 weeks! i'm hoping to continue with 4lb a week as i'll make my target easily :) hope everyones well. xx

Wow! You're doing really great! Cheers to the 4 lbs loss! And cheers to the chicken soup! :D

Go Lucinda :wow::wow::wow::wow: as Kylie would sing! Smashing loss so far babe! Stay winning!! xx

x S

Well Done Lucinda!! Thats awesome! xx

That's is SO good!!!! I hope I can do just as well as you:D You are well on your way to target!!

79 days till December 25th now people!!!

72 days till latest possible refeed!!! Xxx

hey guys im down 4.4lbs not great for week one but it was my totm so hopefully next week ill have a better loss!! still im one step closer to christmas!!

:clap::clap::clap:WELL DONE YOU Dahlia Rose! The old TOTM can throw a spanner in the works alright so you did great despite that! Keep up the hard work xx

That was four and a half of these....

1lb-fat.jpg

Thats a great loss if you ask me!!! Just next week will be even better!! Hang on in there!!! x

well done on your losses girls! Day 3 today for me and going good so far. Just made a scrummy spag bol for the family though and nearly taste tested it to see if I needed to add more herbs etc but caught myself lol, it's just automatic! lol xx

hey guys im down 4.4lbs not great for week one but it was my totm so hopefully next week ill have a better loss!! still im one step closer to christmas!!

Well done chica thats a great loss and remember its 4.4 in the right direction and just think of next week when you will have an even better week!

xx

lucinda1985 said:

Fantastic!! Sounds like you have had a brilliant couple of days!! Well done xx

Oooh can I join in please? Im starting tomorrow and am hoping to lose 3 stone by xmas.
My pressie to myself would be to fit into a dress I actually bought last xmas but didnt get a chance to wear, and then put on the weight. So if I could get into that, it would mean Ive put the last year of weight gain right :D

Hope everyone doing good
Farrah x

Last edited:
Oooh can I join in please? Im starting tomorrow and am hoping to lose 3 stone by xmas.
My pressie to myself would be to fit into a dress I actually bought last xmas but didnt get a chance to wear, and then put on the weight. So if I could get into that, it would mean Ive put the last year of weight gain right :D

Hope everyone doing good
Farrah x

The more the merrier! Welcome and good luck! X

-2lb.... Which i'm over the moon with considering!!! Lol....

-2 on a TOTM week is brill as i was +3 on tuesday! Just shows you how much weight(Water) you hold at TOTM.

Which leaves me a 3.5lb per week average to meet the christmas challenge!!!

Deezer said:
-2lb.... Which i'm over the moon with considering!!! Lol....

-2 on a TOTM week is brill as i was +3 on tuesday! Just shows you how much weight(Water) you hold at TOTM.

Which leaves me a 3.5lb per week average to meet the christmas challenge!!!

Well done Hun, you should murder 3.5 a week without even breaking a sweat!

Gonna be a skinny Christmas ladies!
Xxx

Back