CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

Deezer

Gold Member
Rightyho ladies and gentleman!!!

This is the christmas challenge..... Mentioned this briefly in another thread and thought i'd set it as a mini(ish) goal for anybody that wants to join in!!!

Its 13 weeks away!! There abouts so....

Whats your target(s)??

And what is your christmas present to yourself for achieving it???

My target is to lose 3 stone, you know me.... in for a penny!!! Hehe!!! Its an average of approx 3 or 4 pounds a week!!

If i hit this target then i am having a complete revamp on my hair....

This kind of style(Just shorter) But this kind colour!!! I love my hair copper!!!! Its been a while!!!

haircolorcopper.jpg

Who's joining me?????

Dee x

i have spelt christmas wrong!!!!!! That is going to drive me maaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

erm....2st for me....and to be maintaining it....and my present shall be.....a nice tarty dress for new years eve lol....(well if ive lost it, im flaunting it baby!) x

Count me in girlies! :grouphugg:
I'd love to get back to the mid-range of the "normal" BMI for my height.
So that'd be 15lbs extra after I reach my current target...that's 27lbs from today. Just over 2lbs a week.
A gorgeous Christmas outfit will be my pressie to myself :bday:

LET'S DO THIS DOLLS!! :47:

This will be ace... i shall be expecting pics of all you lovely ladies in your new things.... Yippeeee!!!

Oh and luuuuuuv the new hair-colour-to-be Deezer...you'll dazzle in that shade! I'm a red-head myself (more auburny copper really) so you'll be very welcome to the copper club! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! XX

I'm in :)
I want to lose 3 stone also..
My present.. A sexy Santa outfit & a spa break with my fiancee .. After 12 years together & 3 little girls later we don't get the opportunity to get away together ...
:)) gosh I'm excited about it already ;)
Bring it on.. We can do this xx

i'm in as well, i want to loose another 3 stone by christmas and my present will be a sexy outfit for couple of nights out and my other half says he will take me n little un on a trip to london for weekend over christmas holidays (never been and been wanting to for yearsssssss!) excited just thinking about it :) x

id like to loose 3st and my prize is a Lipsy dress for the xmas party whoop whoop Oh and pair of River Island skinny jean as ive never been able to fit into them since i was 15 lol.

Back